Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

[ P ] It Would Seem
Loner

post log:
moon chaser

Gemini
LUNA
the girl who chased the moon

The previous night had been freezing, but the place that the little shadow had found had been free of snow, somehow the sun having hit good enough to rid the area of it for some time. She’d went to sleep tucked agains the base of a tree, curled into the tightest ball that she could get her tiny body into. Through the night, she’d been little more than a black puff laying upon the ground. It had been a decent night’s sleep, with no major disruptions in either the real world or the dream world.

The morning was upon the world, Luna knew, she could hear the muffled sounds of birds in the trees, twittering back and forth with their sing-song voices. There was a weight on her body, which admittedly confused Luna a little, and while it was comfortable it dawned on her that it wasn’t right. She jerked fully awake, her head flying up. The world was white around her, the snow doing a little more than dusting her. She was covered in a blanket of it, her head just peaking out over the mound that had formed around her. Despite the coldness of snow, the little cavern around her body managed to feel a little warm. She blinked in surprise, and looked around, blinking snow from her eyes as it pattered down from her brow.

The little wolf finally had to shake her head, sending clumps of it flying from the thick fur on her head. ”Well then,” she mumbled quietly to herself, not entirely certain as to how she’d slept through getting gently buried. Movement caught her violet-and-black eyes, making her head snap towards it. It was another wolf, and for a moment, Luna froze. Until she sneezed. ”Oh… Oops.”

@Cheiren
luna's adopts
beautiful av © lunicea
Loner

post log:

Zodiac

Cheiren had only recently woken up that morning herself. Her fur was fluffed up, and had been for a little while now since winter had officially set in within the Pine Forest and across the land. Her first order of business every morning was to check to see if anything new had changed in the area surrounding her den here in the pine forest. She loved this forest, and it held a lot of memories for her. The earthen-hued female had first met Adair here, and ever since that day she could hardly stand to leave the forest. It held such memories for her. Adair was such a handsome wolf, and so sweet. He was willing to sit and listen to her drone on and on about her past, and she'd never met another wolf like him before. There was something about him that just drew her towards him, and made her want to spend all the time with him as possible.

As she was walking and thinking about Adair, she spoke quietly out loud. "Oh Adair... where are you?" She said softly to herself. A clump of snow landed on her nose, and Cheiren sneezed from it. Glancing in the direction the snow had come from, the earthen-hued female spotted a dark-colored wolf who also sneezed. "Its all good. No harm, no foul." Cheiren said, taking some steps towards her. "My name's Cheiren." She said, introducing herself to the darker-colored female. This other wolf's coloring made her stand out quite a bit from the snow that surrounded the two of them.

text "speech"

@Luna
Loner

post log:
moon chaser

Gemini
LUNA
the girl who chased the moon

The woman that Luna found herself looking at was quite pretty, her coat an earth-toned covering, her eyes colors of forest and sky. She looked at her for a moment, before her ears flicked back. ”Sorry,” Luna said quietly, realizing that the snow that had flown about when she’d given her head a shake had landed on the other. It caused her to sneeze, and in the quiet, Luna felt slightly worried that the woman might get mad about having been hit with snow. “It’s all good. No harm, no foul.” Luna nodded slightly in agreement.

When the woman started coming towards her, Luna pulled herself to her paws, struggling ever so slightly under the compacted weight of the snow on her body. It wanted to hold her legs captive, not letting them get fully beneath her tiny frame. She stayed in a sitting position for a moment before she could finally get her hind legs under her enough to push up, and stand. The snow fell from her in thick clumps, some still clinging to her, frozen to her fur by having melted slightly, and then refroze. ”Excuse me,” she shook her self a second after speaking, shaking most of the rest of the snow from her starless-night of a pelt. “My name’s Cheiren,” she heard the other say.

The little wolf thought it nice that the other had been so forward - and quick - to introduce herself. Sometimes strangers weren’t so quick to give their names, but, Luna could understand the desire to be reserved in that regard. She thought sometimes that maybe she was too quick to offer her own name. Never the less though, little charcoal lips parted and her name tumbled out. ”I’m Luna. It’s nice to meet you too, Cheiren.” There was a small silence before she spoke once more. ”Sorry for hitting you with a clump of snow. I didn’t intend to when I shook my head.”

@Cheiren
luna's adopts
beautiful av © lunicea

BIANDRI. Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG