Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

with all my love
OOC

post log:

Hey guys,

So I feel this may have been a long time coming, but I decided that I will no longer be role-playing anymore. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I have a lot happening, and a boyfriend that I only see every X amount of months. So by the time I see him I’m busy, and by the time he leaves I’m sad. It’s been hard for me to find muse to write and I don’t think it’s fair to leave everyone lingering.

I will really miss you all, and I know I haven’t had a chance to meet everyone, but regardless I wish everybody the best. I hope everybody had a great holiday, and maybe I’ll see you guys in the future if I can figure out my own life. As for my characters I’m going to assume faina bumped into her long lost son anteros who had recently been separated from kylar. Due to him thinking he failed her he decides to leave with his mother and embark on a new adventure back to his old home, in hopes that not all is truly lost.

Good luck everyone! ♥️

With all my love,
Amanda.
OOC

post log:

Raven
All the best Amanda!
Loner

post log:

RAUM
T-T fare well, love. (though i'll still pester you from time to time for conversation, obviously)

BIANDRI. Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG