Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

[ P ] My Jolly Sailor Bold
Loner

post log:

Wynn

Stardust: 530✪
She had pushed him to travel with her, towards the forest that she had unintentionally 'claimed' in her mind for refuge. When he spoke of wanting to make them stronger, she knew that entailed food for nourishment and energy. These days, she could never get enough of the prey that walked the floors of Pine Forest's acreage. With determination, she had pulled him with her, for she knew the way better than he did. The Cascades, he knew like the back of his paw: Vasilica's strengths were for the Forest.

Black paws moved briskly towards the unclaimed woods, violet eyes scanning the outlines of the trees for any signs of morsels enjoying their day. Her mouth started to drool as she caught various scents of rabbits, deer, and squirrels -- all fit for a snack or a full meal. "Come!" she urgently whispered, picking up speed so she would get there sooner. She looked over her shoulder at her beloved, eyes sparkling with mischief at his facial expression to her own excitement. Summer may have been a pain in the ass in regards to temperatures, but the deer were their most fat during this season and she couldn't wait to get her teeth around a doe's windpipe.

@Leviathan
Loner

Raven

Stardust: 735✪

Jagged Shards of Ice

Oh how he despised Summer.

The sun was too bright, the landscape too green. The flowers bloomed pollen that irritated his nose and over-powered him with sickly sweet scents. The temperature was far too hot, it made him irritable at best. Being a beast borne of onyx; he felt the sun reign down upon him fiercely. It made him lethargic and unproductive. The very opposite of what he needed to be. He had an Empire to build.

Yet he followed in Vasilica's wake. The Cascades were great for solitude and intimate moments... but nothing else. Prey lacked and so for once Vasilica took the reins. Speaking of a forest she knew that was ripe with bountiful beasts. He had made a promise to her, to keep her safe. To make her happy... He had began to realize that her happiness was just as important as his own.

Come! Beckoned his little bird. A sigh, loud and clearly sarcastic, whistled through his dry lips. "At once... m'lady!" Yes. There it was, the irritability. The sun reigned fierce; yet as they entered the towering Pines; the shadows brought shade and reprieve. "Well... I see no signs of these plump Deer you spoke of..." A sly grin touched his light maw as he moved to walk up beside her, onyx pelt touching bright gold. "Do not say you brought me all this way for 'naught." Though he would not mind really, any time was worth its while if it was by her side.

"We are all young and naive still."

code by claerie , image by Osman Rana

@Vasilica
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Ice is my clarity..."
Loner

post log:

Wynn

Stardust: 530✪
When they reached the shady confines of the forest, only then did Vasilica slow her pace. She felt her body already pushed to its limits; she knew when to pull back for unmentioned recuperation. Violet eyes looked through the familiar forest, ears peeking for the occasional sounds of birds and critter life around the forest floor. Leviathan’s sarcasm dropped like honey from his lips, of which she turned her head and licked at his chin. His fur brushed against her own, creating the unseen electricity that had begun to pull them towards one another. All she could do was smirk as she leaned in to dramatically whisper, “Do not lose faith in me so soon, my handsome Salvatoré.”

She softly hummed as she nosed his cheek and moved along his jawline to the ear closest to her. She softly blew a breath of air into it as she cooed, “The chase makes the hunt so much more fun, as you should know.” Licking his ear, she pulled back and her gaze met his before she slowly started to move away from him, hips swaying as she started to sniff for the source of her desired target. It didn’t take long for her to pick up on a slightly faded trail, causing her body to tense with excitement and childish giddiness. A flick of her tail and she was off, black paws carrying her as if she were gliding through the forest with trained ease. She slowed her pace slightly so Leviathan could keep up and when she felt him near her hind flank, she relaxed and continued to pursue the trail that was steadily growing stronger.

@Leviathan

Loner

Raven

Stardust: 735✪

Jagged Shards of Ice

With each galliant stride of onyx paw, emerald blades bended to his will. Dried by the sun and lack of rain, the sweet, crisp feeling between his worn toes brought a moments reprieve. Though it did not stop the ache of his muscles and complaints of his bones. But he was out here for a reason-to catch prey. It had been so long since he had gored on fresh, warm deer meat that he almost forgot what it tasted like. To think such things! He once had the glory of a pack to his name and fresh food almost every night...

“Do not lose faith in me so soon, my handsome Salvatoré.” Her sweet, soft words caused his smile to curl upon his lips. As he brushed against her; he felt the similar pull as he had before. Dare his heart race just that little bit faster. How odd it was that she could provoke such feelings as the simplest of touch. "Oh, I would never!" His stocky jaws leaned towards her tender ear, whispering words that dripped like silken honey. His tail rose high and waved quickly to and fro.

“The chase makes the hunt so much more fun, as you should know.” There was a glint in her eye that mirrored his own. Had he been a cat, he would purr at her words and tender touches. But instead, a soft, more primal growl rumbled through his chest; taller, darker frame leaning into her. Craving more, craving those moments that they shared in the Cascades.

And then she moved away, the separation brought a pout and a frown to once dozy-emotion driven features. She lowered her head down to the ground and began to track along the crisp grass. She must have found a scent. Yet his eyes could not help but be drawn to the sway of her hips and the view she provided. "Well... I suppose I should not complain, when the view here is... spectacular." A chuckle whispered from his maw, pushing his body that began to complain to catch up. Vasilica moved quickly, yet he could see the anticipation that rolled along her shoulders. Onyx ears perked as he scanned the area around them, his stomach growled in response.

Let the game begin.

"We are all young and naive still."

code by claerie , image by Osman Rana

@Vasilica
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Ice is my clarity..."

BIANDRI. Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG