Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

[ P ] Celestial Queen
Loner

Raven

Stardust: 765✪

Weary paws dragged him onwards. They were cracked and tired. Joints and muscles ached with a burning pain that was almost comforting. Though he did not care so much for the physical pain, for he felt clearer in the colder winds that whistled through the Volcano's valley. In the season of Summer, he was oh so happy to see that snow had not left the active-mountain.

He had been here once before, in his darkest moments. He almost thought about falling into the depths of lava, to kill his legacy. Such thoughts now made him angry, how weak he was. How foolish to think that ending his life would be better! Now he had something to live for, the passion had been returned to him in the most unexpected way; Vasilica. They had been lurking around the Pine Forest... it was away from comfort, but with her by his side it mattered not where they stayed. For she brought his home-she was his home.

However today, he traveled alone. He needed some space. To clear his head and to think. .. Not like he had done much of that already, but to dedicate himself to one person; to a woman he once knew was a scary concept. Love was a scary concept. Oh the irony... he had no problem with flings and short romances; he was sleazy and enjoyed the thrill of the chase, but to actually involve sincere feelings was a different matter entirely. One he was not so sure he was ready for yet.

Snowbird.

Once upon a time, he would have thought if anyone were to capture his icy heart it would have been her... but she had simply been the wraith to revive him. To make him wake up and bring him away from his darkest place... but she was no longer here and Vasilica... well, she brought fire and warmth to his cold, cold soul.

Icy eyes glared upon the volcano, yet he sat upon a small mound of melting snow. The sweet smell of Pines lulled him into a false sense of security... Perhaps this would be a better home for Haldis, after all if he chased out the vagabonds that inhabited the Lake, what would be left for him to save?

"ice is my clarity"
table ▶▶claerie. manip ▶▶ raven

@Galiene
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Ice is my clarity..."
Fairfolk

Di

Stardust: 580✪

Galiene

the mother

The volcano's hot breath was a welcoming and disturbing addition to the already warm summer air. Up, up, up the Mother climbed, wanting to be near to the mouth, to the gaping chasm where she had thrown her mate, and where she would never be able to send her daughter. A stabbing shot of pain seared through her, and her burning amber gaze narrowed in some undefinable emotion that was inherent to a mother who had lost a child. Guinevere was dead, and Galiene had not yet had a proper moment to mourn her. With Oberon's revelation still fresh in her mind, and the Crone event having taken her time, she had scarcely allowed herself to consider Tristan's unholy proclamation. It was easier this way, she knew. Easier to lock it up, throw away the key. That is what she had done with Uther's untimely death. Lock it up, lock it up, lock it up. Feelings were much easier to avoid when they were in a box.

Her travels were interrupted, then, by a strangely familiar scent. She was reminded of an icy wind of a time long ago. Her gaze moved from the path ahead of her to a small patch of snowdrift that seemed to be only just surviving the impending volcano's heat. It was there that she noticed a wolf perched, black and white as distinctive as a flag, if his scent had not given him away. Yes, Galiene Fairchild knew this wolf to be Leviathan Salvatoré, an outsider who had found Cyrileth "ripe for an opportunity" for change... She remembered him, and his sudden appearance was sufficient to distract her from her warpath up the mountain. She looked at him.

"Contemplating death?" she asked, her voice carrying easily in its low, rich baritones. It was an unusual thing to say, perhaps, but to a Fairchild, the volcano was symbolic for death. It was where they threw the bodies of their dead, for their ashes to be carried to the heavens. Her gaze was unusually intense, and her eyes were unblinking.

"speak"

DESIGNED BY DI FOR FOLKLORE

@Leviathan
Loner

Raven

Stardust: 765✪

He sat like a proud King upon his throne. Though it was certainly not the case for Leviathan. His throne would be adorned in ice, encrusted with jewels and the finest furs. Surrounded by monstrous pines and snows ever present. Wolves would grovel at his perfectly polished paws and sing his name for years to come. The King, The Forgotten Prince. Doting armies would shield his back and Haldis would be a force to be rivaled with.

The Fallen King.

"Contemplating death?" Smooth tones brought him out of his dreams, snapping him into the ever present like thin ice under heavy paw. He realized the voice almost immediate, dare a smile twitch upon his ivory maw.
"Had you met me when I was last here, perhaps." Words prowled with finesse, dripped in an equal smooth baritone. His icy glare swarmed with mirth as the earthern, star-kissed form of Galiene caught his eye. She came abreast, seeming impassive; yet she stood firm and all as any Queen would. Dignified and regal.
"But alas for now, I seek clarity in the last few speckles of ice that grace this realm." He took in an oh so dramatic sigh, rolling back developing muscled shoulders as his head turned to face The Mother of The Fairfolk, he did not bow. He would not move, instead; only greet her with his signature sly smile.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?"
Galiene seemed the straight-talking sort, though he wondered whether she was the kind to partake in games. He may have not enjoyed it as much as his Mother did; but he appreciated the chase. Unraveling weakness' were a pleasure he had long forgotten and as he looked into her molten eyes; he tried to find it. Her gaze was too intense for something not to be wrong.

"ice is my clarity"
table ▶▶claerie. manip ▶▶ raven

@Galiene
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Ice is my clarity..."

BIANDRI. Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG