Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

Text Table Requests
OOC

post log:

Claerie

Stardust: 110✪

SO YOU WANT A TABLE?

Well I have some! You can get a customized table of this kind shown here and here ! The only reason this code isn't in freebies is because it requires some tiny css edits and I don't want to stress anyone <3 So request here and I'll post your personalized code here!

Rules --
1. Request as many times as you want but be sure to only request one char at a time
2. Requests made while the list is full will be ignored. Be sure to check the list and compare it to all replies as the list will not auto-update!
3. Keep it on Folklore please <3
4. Keep all credits

Form --
Code:
Character:
Theme: [Flowers/Pink/Clouds/Sky/Lava/Specific Free Use Image w/ Credit]
Colors: [Blue/Pink/Specific Hex Codes]

Slots --
1) Open
2) Open
3) Open

code by claerie , image by Валерия
Astaria

post log:

Lunicea

Stardust: 1,215✪
Character: Dove
Theme: Sunsets/sunrises Warm colors
Colors: Pink, red, win, red orange (Sunset colors) Color of Dove's eyes.
OOC

post log:

Claerie

A Song to Herald Dawn

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

"We are all young and naive still."

code by claerie , image by Cole Keister

Code:
<center>[style]#hellomytable_dove { width: 600px; height: 500px; } #hellomytable_dove b { font-weight: 550; color: #E1445D; font-size: 11.5px;  text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #FD8386; } #hellomytable_dove ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #000; } #hellomytable_dove ::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; background: #F8F8F8; }[/style]
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crimson+Text:600|Raleway&display=swap"|family=PT+Serif&display=swap" rel="stylesheet"><div id="hellomytable_dove"><div style="width:600px; height: 500px;"><div style="width: 45%; height: 100%; float: left; background: url('https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1494459940152-1e911caa8cc5?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&auto=format&fit=crop&w=334&q=80') #F8F8F8 center top;background-size: cover; display: inline-block;padding-top:15%;"></div><div style="width: 55%; height: 100%; float: right; background-color: #F8F8F8; color: #000; font-family: 'PT Serif', serif;padding-top:15%; font-size:9.5px;"><div style="padding:40px;text-align:justify; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden; max-height:370px;">

<center><font style="font-size:32px; font-family: 'Crimson Text', serif; text-transform:uppercase;">A Song to Herald Dawn</font style>

<div style="border-bottom:2px solid #000;height:1%;width:25%;"></div></center>

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.  <b>"We are all young and naive still."</b> talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.  <b>"We are all young and naive still."</b> talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

<b>"We are all young and naive still."</b>

</div></div></div></div>
<font style="font-size:8px;">code by claerie , image by <a href="https://unsplash.com/@coleito">Cole Keister</a></font style></center>
Astaria

post log:

Lunicea

Stardust: 285✪
Character: Eldane
Theme: Darker, deppressing, cold.
Colors: blues blacks, desaturated.

Eldane: "Come on im not that depressing"
Luni: Gentle pats "You are my dear, you are my puppet, you shall bend to my will."
OOC

post log:

Claerie

Memories of Vacancy

code by claerie , image by Jessica Fadel

Code:
<center>[style]#hellomytable_eldane { width: 600px; height: 500px; } #hellomytable_eldane b { font-weight: 550; color: #051838; font-size: 11.5px;  text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #7689A9; } #hellomytable_eldane ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #000; } #hellomytable_eldane ::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; background: #F8F8F8; }[/style]
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crimson+Text:600|Raleway&display=swap"|family=PT+Serif&display=swap" rel="stylesheet"><div id="hellomytable_eldane"><div style="width:600px; height: 500px;"><div style="width: 45%; height: 100%; float: left; background: url('https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1544115001-ba113d967bb5?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&auto=format&fit=crop&w=334&q=80') #F8F8F8 center top;background-size: cover; display: inline-block;padding-top:15%;"></div><div style="width: 55%; height: 100%; float: right; background-color: #F8F8F8; color: #000; font-family: 'PT Serif', serif;padding-top:15%; font-size:9.5px;"><div style="padding:40px;text-align:justify; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden; max-height:370px;">

<center><font style="font-size:32px; font-family: 'Crimson Text', serif; text-transform:uppercase;">Memories of Vacancy</font style>

</div></div></div></div>
<font style="font-size:8px;">code by claerie , image by <a href="https://unsplash.com/@jessicalfadel">Jessica Fadel</a></font style></center>
Loner

CloudyNight

Stardust: 100✪
Character: Pain
Theme: Dark, shadowy, solitary
Colors: Black, silver or white
Astaria

post log:

Lunicea

Stardust: 245✪
"H-hi Miss Clea, m-mama got me this picture an it's real pretty but I dont know what to do with it so um, here you go!"

Character: Arios
Theme: Flowers Duh
Colors: Pink, sunset pink/yellowish color

Credit to artist(Image can be cropped to fit, signicture is allowed to be cut out)
https://www.deviantart.com/dreaming-roses
OOC

post log:

Claerie

We All
Die Alone

code by claerie , image by Phoebe Strafford

Code:
<center>[style]#hellomytable_pain { width: 600px; height: 500px; } #hellomytable_pain b { font-weight: 550; color: #5B5C5C; font-size: 11.5px;  text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #C7C7C7; } #hellomytable_pain ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #000; } #hellomytable_pain ::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; background: #F8F8F8; }[/style]
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crimson+Text:600|Raleway&display=swap"|family=PT+Serif&display=swap" rel="stylesheet"><div id="hellomytable_pain"><div style="width:600px; height: 500px;"><div style="width: 45%; height: 100%; float: left; background: url('https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1446729444801-31245ddba81a?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=750&q=80') #F8F8F8 center top;background-size: cover; display: inline-block;padding-top:15%;"></div><div style="width: 55%; height: 100%; float: right; background-color: #F8F8F8; color: #000; font-family: 'PT Serif', serif;padding-top:15%; font-size:9.5px;"><div style="padding:40px;text-align:justify; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: hidden; max-height:370px;">

<center><font style="font-size:32px; font-family: 'Crimson Text', serif; text-transform:uppercase;">We All
Die Alone</font style>

</div></div></div></div>
<font style="font-size:8px;">code by claerie , image by <a href="https://unsplash.com/@phoebeann">Phoebe Strafford</a></font style></center>
Fairfolk

post log:
The Crone

Raven

Stardust: 380✪
Character: Caella
Theme: Dark n spooky! With stars
Colors: purple, orange, gold

<3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Let us sit back and watch the world burn..."
Loner