Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

[ P ] Shadow Stalker
Loner

post log:

Kalli

Stardust: 350✪
Amelia Detherage
Slithering through the trees, the woman stalked along. Within her jaws lay a slain rabbit, blood pooling at the edges of her lips, dripping to create a trail. She kept quiet, her paw steps hardly bringing forth any noise. Her dark eyes were alert, casting her web of vision everywhere she could. The beauty could very well be noticed, her russet pelt a stunning blip against the forest backdrop - but in the shadows she melted. She made no attempts to hide her scent, her desires were to allow for Blackfoot to pick up on her, but not see her. An illusionist, a temptress, Amelia wanted to torment her only living child.

And so, where there were shadows, Amelia kept to them. She allowed for her body to be enveloped, and when she found the darkest cranny of the pine forest, she remained there. Settling, Miss Detherage hunkered down, her belly touching the sod. Forepaws of a dark red hue grasped the hare between them, removing it gently from her bridgework as if it were still alive. Humming softly to herself, a low, gothic tune, she began to lick over its wounds, as if it were to be brought back to life. A dark, otherworldly smile remained upon stained lips, tenderly loving over the dead morsel.

After some time, she began to slowly pick at the creature, removing tufts of soft fur to reveal the sinewy carapace of it. The real prize. Small bites were taken, careful not to cause a bloody mess, but rather keeping it all contained. She was not one for messes, she was not one to get her pelt too dirty. Slow and steady won the race, anyway. She made sure to lick her lips clean often, crunching at the bones. Every so often she would stop, listening for on comers, passers by, hoping Blackfoot may end up being one of them. And if not, maybe she could snag some new information -whether undetected or playing as interrogator.

words| @Name | notes

"We'll sharpen your teeth and the snakes start to sing." Heaven's full and Hell won't have me.

Table © Plymouth
Loner

post log:

Amanda

Stardust: 55✪

Golden hues settled on the path before her, she could smell not only the scent of another lingering, but the scent of fresh blood as well. Her stomach curled into a knot as it had been some time since she ate anything besides nearly rotting flesh. Slowly her mouth began to water, having to swallow back the saliva that pooled within the cup of her jaw. Closer she moved, very much aware that there would be someone, something, at the end of that meal. Her movement was graceful, but short lived as she soon found the beast at the end of the meal. Her pelt was bright, beautiful, but the meal she held certainly would not fit them both. "Pity," she began, golden gaze washing over the female's form. "I thought you would maybe be willing to share, but certainly that is not enough." Beatrix was not a fool—if in her companies position she would not share.

A small smile tugged at her lips, her audits swiveling atop her crown with peaked interest. "How is one so charming on the eyes so lonely," her lips mocked a pout before returning back to a crooked smile. Taking it upon herself to rest her bottom against the earth she watched the woman, caring less if she had been impeding on her relaxation time.

template by bean

@Amelia
Loner

post log:

Kalli

Amelia Detherage
”Pity, I thought you would maybe be willing to share, but certainly that is not enough. How is one so charming on the eyes so lonely,”
The voice of another coaxed her eyes to snap upward, settling on the girl before her. A too bloody smile was given, but soon Amelia covered her gesture with a dark russet paw. Quickly, she cleaned her bridgework of the crimson liquid, and moved to a sitting position. Her emerald eyes, previously a flash of predatory malice, morphed into a soft and inviting glint. A feminine giggle bubbled from her chest, her paw nudging the half eaten rabbit toward the newcomer.
"Not to worry, dear. Half is plenty for me. Why don’t you take the other?"
Melodic voice dripped in toxic honey, a grin pulling at the edges of her lips. The girl before her then complimented her, Amelia was always open to flattery.
"You’re too kind. You see, I’ve lost my only living daughter. We became separated some time ago, but her scent is heavy here in these woods. I am simply awaiting our reunion."
She spoke as a hopeful, yet concerned mother. Filled with compassion, undying love for her only living offspring. The actress played the part flawlessly, but if anyone knew the serpent, she merely sought Blackfoot our only for her own torture.
"And you? What’s a beautiful gal like yourself doing alone?"
She reciprocated the query, her voice a simple coo and her eyes an inviting shine. Her tail moved to wrap around her folded haunches, and her cream tipped ears pulled forward in the utmost focus.

words| @Name | notes

"We'll sharpen your teeth and the snakes start to sing." Heaven's full and Hell won't have me.

Table © Plymouth
Loner

post log:

Amanda

Oh? So the woman was willing to share? A slick smile formed on the woman's dark lips, her golden gaze not once leaving the crimson features of her company. Small paws carried her forth effortless, audits tilted forward atop her crown with slight interest. "I'm sorry to hear," brows furrowed as though she shared some type of concern, though her heart would beat at the same pace. This woman's worries did not concern her, but she could act as though it did. Taking her place aside the woman she pulled the other half of the carcass close, ivory fangs drifting over the skin to pull it back as she began to eat the carcass.

"Me?" A soft chuckle formed on her lips, "I choose to be alone, some company is just...well, too boring for my taste." Her shoulders pulled up into a shrug, "perhaps I am just too hard to please," black lips pulled into a concerned grin, one practiced many times over. "Why did you and your daughter part if you two were close close?" Shen then questioned in means to keep the conversation flowing while she enjoyed her meal.

template by bean

@Amelia
Loner

post log:

Kalli

Amelia Detherage
She didn’t have to beg for the younger girl to take the other half of her rabbit, with ease the Youngblood scooped it over to herself as she took a seat. Amelia merely observed her, dark eyes glinting wickedly as she then spoke. Cream tipped ears swiveled to listen.
"There’s no shame in wanting more out of your chosen company,"
Velvety tunes cooed, a gentle shake of her slender skull to confirm.
"ah well,"
Amelia began as the lady asked why they had separated if so close. Stories weren’t hard to make up. So Amelia began easily, gently - her voice almost longing.
"You see. It’s a rather sad story. Blackfoot’s father was abusive. When she was a mere pup, maybe six months old, he stole her away from me. He ran off and hid with her, and he’s been able to evade me ever since. Now she should be well into adulthood. I’d just love to see her one more time."
Lies. Spun webs. The widow closing in. Amelia merely switched the story, misplaced the characters, and twisted it to be true. The sorrowful look in her eyes, the broken mother’s aura, they all backed up her claims however.

After a moment’s pause, she looked back to the girl. She let a small grin caress her lips, the look in her eyes shifted to a false apologetic shine.
"apologies for dumping that on you. I didn’t mean to go into such detail. My name’s Amelia. What’s yours?"
Her feminine voice dripped in toxic honey, her tail wrapping tightly around her folded hind limbs. To whom did she owe the pleasure to today?

words| @Name | notes

Table © Plymouth
Loner

post log:

Amanda

Beatrix listened intently, though she had slight inclination the woman was not as sad as she portrayed. If they were anything alike, and if Beatrix knew any kind of mannerism she would have said there was something deeper. Alas though it was none of her business, for she was sure the woman knew the same of her. She was older, wiser, more inclined to know the world for what it was. A mother, a soul who roamed the earth for purpose. A woman whom was actually rather intriguing. "And how do you know for sure she is here?" Beatrix wished she knew what she was getting herself into most times, so perhaps there was something the woman knew that would shed some light on her own path.

"It's no bother, really, and my name is Beatrix." The name that was given to her at least, and not by her birth parents. In all actuality their stories were quite the same, even if different or shed in a different shadow, they were close enough. She too had been stolen at six months, though she didn't know what had become of her parents. While sometimes she had the desire to know she deemed it easier to consider them dead.

template by bean

@Amelia

BIANDRI. Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG Intrepid Mortality