FOLKLORE

[ PM ] Full Transparency

Nastasya Vasiliev

A small haze of dust filled sunlight peeked thru the small cracks of the moss covered den, quietly disturbing the sleep of a woman cloaking that of a young man, stirring with a soft moan of frustration at having been brought from a peaceful slumber. An ear flicked at the sound of songbirds and the soothing notes of young frogs and toads, greeting the morning with croaks and chirps. Slowly saturated rose eyes peeled open past coral and cream lids, flickering a few times as though trying to blink away the warm sun from existence, truly just trying to adjust to the summer light. Her muzzle shimmied down to tuck her face away from the sun but soon found her nose being full of ebon and rust fur, head resting atop her companion whom remained sleeping under her delicate frame. It wasn't much of a surprised, they seemed to regularly get into a position of her resting her head over his neck or visa versa, protecting it throughout the night from anything that might lurk out in the dark, on the rare occasion she would find her chin on top of his noggin.

Taking in a breath, she slipped a paw off from atop his back before lifting her head off of him groggily, letting out as silent a yawn as possible, air filling her lungs in no time at all before it hissed back out from her rose gold nose. She continued to lay there lazily for a moment, looking down at the larger male for a little while before a tender smile slid along her muzzle, a warmth filling her beast as she was once again happy to wake with someone there with her. It still felt surreal to have someone always there, ready to support and learn with her, travel with her. Be with her. She was on cloud nine, intoxicated with life right now and how it was everything she ever hoped it would be. Well apart from the family she so desired to achieve some day. Her eyes remained on him as she was starting to truly feel that he could be that dream fulfilled, that he was the one she had failed to find for so long. Yet, she was afraid to bring any of that up, afraid she'd scare him away with such talk.

It had only been a little over a season since they met up in the cascades, a place of enchantment in her mind, a land of fairytales come true. Was he that fairytale prince?

Now wasn't the time to think about that, there were other things that needed decisions made and she needed to figure out her answer. With hesitation, she withdrew from Raiden's warmth and stood with a couple aches and pains along her legs from having them cramped up to her body. Carefully she maneuvered from around him and dunked her head under the hanging roots and wisteria vines, trying not to bring too much light into the den so he could rest for as long as he desired, each step helping loosen her muscles and in turn taking away the aches. The sun beamed down even sharper as the soft violet petals cascaded down her neck, leaving her face, though even that light was mere streams as they passed down from the canopy above. The fresh scent of morning dew and petrichor married the air, a scent she loved, a feeling of purity. Her paws slid into the mulch covered grasses, going into a deep stretch to waken herself up a bit more and allow her body that tantalizing release of stiffness that hurt for a moment before relief blanketed the body.

Looking around for a moment, she headed toward the sound of a songbird she recognized, heading a good few yards away from the den with a small pep in her step, feeling mostly at ease right now. After a bit of walking, looking up she could see the bright golden canaries, throats moving more so than their beaks as they played a fascinating song. She watched their heads flicker around with different notes that sounded as though they could be from multiple birds or not even birds at all, with the clicking to the varied pitches. Even with that distraction, she slipped into her thoughts about joining a pack after having been a loner for half a decade, only ever joining caravans for long travel in the past. A nomadic life to be tossed into that of a buzzing pack life; she could be a healer for so many and have a safe place to stay when she wasn't traveling somewhere. It all sounded so pleasant until she thought about her companion being a scout while she was to often be left in the camp, though she knew she'd be able to travel with him, especially with the excuse of obtaining herbs but she was wary. What if she cursed the pack by being there. Everything always came to an end around her, demons danced in her shadow.

Taking in a breath, she let out a sigh before joining in with the birds with soft humming. There was such a vast range of notes between the birds and herself but they seemed to harmonize into an ever changing melody.

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

[Image: dcuf81q-4aaec622-dcb1-4a6c-a9e7-46d457f84823.png]

TAKA RAIDEN

They'd fallen into a steady rhythm, living together, breathing together, sleeping together. He remembered falling asleep, tangled in her embrace while he dreamed of roaming the lands with her. They were happy dreams that caused the curvature of a smile to appear on his lips. He was none the wiser as his lover carefully threaded herself away from him. To say that he slept like a log would be an understatement because the log might make a sound if it were stepped upon or disturbed... but not he. He laid there in their den as he dreamed of paths yet untraveled and adventures yet untaken... until he heard the sound of an angel in his sleep.

In his mind's eye he could see birds twittering away in the tops of trees but perched up there with them was a russet, soft-furred saint. He smiled at her and took a step forward... but then awoke to find that the twittering birds were still a part of the waking world.

How late in the morning was it? Already the area that Nastasya had occupied was cool. No panic awoke in him though. He knew that this companion would not abandon him and that she'd simply stepped out because she'd woken sooner.

Carefully he edged his way out of the den and stretched out his still-waking limbs. Golden eyes would blearily look around for his friend but his nose did a better job of pointing him out in the right direction. He followed her scent until he came upon her and unabashedly he sat down next to her. It was not the same song as in his dream but instead it was a better melody than he ever could have imagined. Gently he touched his nose to her cheek in a gentle kiss. “Good morning, my l--” He paused, caught himself, and awkwardly finished with, “My sweetheart.” On his face was one of his goofy grins as he tried to backpedal from the word that they had yet to use. It had been a slip, and one that he hoped she wouldn't notice or mind.

“How did you sleep?”

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

@Nastasya

Nastasya Vasiliev

The song didn't seem to die down any faster than she had noticed it start, playing in tempo with the chaos that were the little birds, lost in her own little world taken by nature. She only had them to thank for the peace that came to her rapid thoughts, lulled into a blanket of security and the hell that followed her every step as she had aged day by day, year by year. That hell wasn't gone but it felt more tamed, meeting so many kindhearted wolves this year that it sent her into some relief and belief once again that this place could change. Ruby eyes closed as she dreamed of a happy life finally being welcomed to her, the thought of puppies frolicking around her, her own in a place of safety, no repeats of the past. It was a pleasant thought that was interrupted by the sound of another's approach.

Steps came from behind her and up along her side, sluggishly they closed off distance before stopping next to her, the scent along her fur seeming to become stronger as the same tones came from the new company. Or should she say old-new company? Eyes cracked open as a dark muzzle pressed gently into her cheek, causing her to let out a higher pitch, trilled hum in a tiny bit of surprise and happiness. A giggle gently echoed as the hummed died down completely, leaning gently into his delicate kiss so to turn her head and offer him one in return. Deep russet ears flicked forward as he greeted her with a subtle morning rasp of just waking, though it was what he went to say but didn't that got her attention far more, tilting her head as she looked at a goofy grin playing upon his lips. My l-. There weren't many forms of address that started with l. She doubted he would call her My Lady so that left her with one other option and she felt her heart twist in her chest with butterflies, wondering if that was the word he was going to say.

That left her looking at him longer, wondering why he stopped and changed what he was going to say, falling back on something she often called him. In the past she might have been a little hurt or became nervous but this wasn't a man that desired to hurt her, at least she hoped her trust was placed correctly in that regard. Instead, she leaned more and more into him, ears drawn back as she smiled up at him coyly, a paw lightly pressing over his own as she batted her eyes at him innocently. "What did you say, dearest? I didn't quite catch it. Something with a la sound," she cooed softly, feeling that bubbling playfulness she often got around him. She didn't want to outright ask if he meant to say what she thought he did, just in case she was wrong and made fool of herself. It was a word that meant far more than just friendship after all. She noticed in those moments his eyes were much like the canary's feathers above, they were always so distracting and bright.

A single ear swiveled to his last question, tail swaying behind her and messing with the dirt and moss. "Blissful, much to my surprise...since we are in Geld. Curled up to you makes me feel safe and helps keep many nightmares at bay. Thank you for that comfort and always being there," she spoke with gratefulness and full sincerity.

"Did you sleep well? Sorry if I woke you."

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

TAKA RAIDEN

The song that Nastasya had been humming trilled up to a lovely high note as he greeted her. Then she turned to him and returned the sweet kiss, all the while stirring up electricity and flutters in both his cheek and stomach. How was it possible that someone could illicit so many wonderful emotions within him? It was as if she was the perfect balm, whether he knew he needed it or not. What's more, she even managed to intensify the feeling by fluttering her lashes at him and placing a paw upon his own. Firmly rooting him to the spot.

Pfft, as if there was any other place he'd rather be than by her side? “I, uh, uuhm... it...” The intensity of her stare had rendered he quite speechless for the moment as he tried to formulate the words. Or not... What if she thought he was moving to fast? Or what if she didn't quite reciprocate what he felt?

All of that seemed like poppycock with how much time they'd shared and how he knew she looked at him. “My... My looo-...” Then why couldn't he just bring himself to say it? That fear of rejection was still so strong in his breast. “My loveliest... companion!” And he'd managed to write himself out of a corner, just like that.

Phew...

Pussy... He could almost hear his brother whispering it in his ear, in a teasing note.

“I'm glad that I am able to bring such securities with my presence." He leaned forward to gentle place his muzzle right below her own so that he could look her in the eyes tenderly. “Might I add that you do the same? It feels quite wonderful, like the most amazing dream, to have you curled up against me. Except, unlike a dream, I get to live this reality hopefully forever.” He gave a content sigh... but as he stared he remembered something... A certain wolf that had offered them something more.

Even more security... What if he couldn't always protect her. What if he needed help. Especially if they were ever to have a family.

It flickered in his golden gaze, disturbing the peaceful serenity that had settled there.

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

@Nastasya

Nastasya Vasiliev

Head tilted slightly as he tried to speak but nothing legible came out and silence captivated the world as she waited for a particular word to come out, her eyes becoming more and more soft yet held a tinge of anticipation. He seemed so discombobulated and nervous by her teasing and prodding, it made her wonder if she should retract it all, not wishing to make him so uncomfortable. Quiet wasn't something she would liken to his personality, at least around her, so for him to flounder so greatly had her admittedly a little nervous herself, worried it really was simply a fumble of the tongue. Ears flicked as she went to pull her hypnotized gaze away from him, ready to apologize to him for putting him in a corner like she had but his maw cracked open again, trying desperately to expose the word he had almost spoken. Her attention drew right back to him, memorizing his every lash as the word half came out, the word she had been hoping for, only for him to gulp it down and stop again without finishing it. His gears started to turn for a moment before he seemed to be hit by something spontaneous, a realization as he quickly caught himself and spoken suddenly far more clear.

Loveliest companion? Was that really what he meant to say? She doubted it, else why change what he was going to say to begin with; it made no sense. Where if she hadn't expected something far greater, she would be happy with the affectionate form of address but instead her expression dampened, shells of her ears flipping downward to hide against the sides of her head and her smile shrinking to something more forced. "Oh-," she broke off, quickly shutting her mouth as she let her head drift away so her face could be tucked from view. She knew she looked far from lovely in that moment, shaking her head as if a drop of rain skipped onto the tip of her nose in order to thrash away the disappointment that was sculpted along every muscle right now. She knew she shouldn't expect anything less when it came to men, they often broke her heart but she held a childish hope one might profess their feelings to her and not harbor something far more criminal behind it.

Appreciation caught her attention, making her body go still and her thought try to formulate something or really anything in response. Before she could compose herself the rest of the way, a muzzle had lightly lifted her head by tucking under her own maw, requiring for rubies to meet citrines. The disappointment seemed to hop away as a giggle lightly sounded at the tips of his whiskers tickling her chin, tail wrapping along her side as she felt her vulnerability soar tenfold by the placement of his muzzle. If he wanted to, he could strike her in the throat instantly and she'd have no way to counter, yet, she didn't mind it. Was it weird to like being vulnerable? An open book for one to control? He didn't seem the kind to exploit that, even in play he didn't do anything underhanded. Those thoughts skipped away as he continued on, still on the same topic but moving onto his own feelings on the matter. Brows furrow delicately and lips parted slightly as she listened, worried for a second about trivial things as he mentioned it feeling like a dream, all the same she felt the same on that. His last sentence heated her cheeks deeply and a bashfulness took over her body in an instant, recalling saying something similar but not nearly so intimate on what it regarded. Travelling together forever could easily be taken as just buddies enjoying the adventure but to curl up together, to be coiled around each other sharing comfort and warmth made a spark touch her skin.

"Forever is a long...long time," she breathed, eyes searching his as her heart raced a little. He couldn't say love yet he could say this, to her it was similar. She wanted to duck away like she had before he cradled her muzzle along the bridge of his nose but she couldn't will herself to budge. "But I would be elated to sleep with you ever nigh-" she broke off abruptly as she jerked her head away, embarrassment amplified from a poor choice of words. "I-I mean. I'd want nothing more than to spend my days at your side, in y-y-your comforting embrace. Waking up to that smile," showered in your scent and never letting go, she mumbled sheepishly, feeling that at least sounded less suggestive but still awkward. Where was the assertiveness she had in her younger days? She used to find it so easy to announce her feelings to the world but she also never had anyone like Raiden at her side, the source of her happiness right now.

It took her a moment to stand and turn back toward him, seeing something else in his eyes but instead of asking outright, she took a couple steps away to get a breather. She needed to get her act together and have a serious conversation with him about what Anteros had offered them and her thoughts on the matter. By the expression she had last seen along his face, maybe that was the same thing he was thinking about. Breath. Taking in a couple deep breaths, she managed to finally fully face him, though she was spineless, she tried to pretend she didn't just say something really weird.

"I've been thinking about the pack offer..." she started, waiting to see if he would hop in and speak his mind first.

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

TAKA RAIDEN

Fool! He should have just said it! It was an obvious thing, when he changed around his words, that he'd disheartened her and possibly hurt her feelings. That smile was forced, even he could see that and it was like a smack in the face. Why was it so hard to say what he felt? Because he knew it was what he felt... Why was he so afraid that she would be upset with him and leave? Obviously it was what she wanted, for him to say it... and yet he still couldn't.

"Forever is a long... long time." It was and yet he didn't feel any more daunted by it, not as long as she was there to spend it with him. “I know...” And I know there's no one else I'd rather spend it with... That you're the one that I want. Now and forever. If only he could speak without speaking. Then he could tell her how he felt.

But instead he wallowed in his own mind. Too afraid to speak his thoughts.

Her words lightened him a bit, making him smile and almost laugh. Raiden knew she was writhing in awkwardness but to him it was fairly adorable. Did he not make a lovestruck show to her every now and again? “Is that so? Every day? Forever and ever? Without getting bored of it?” His voice was light and teasing as those yellow orbs searched her crimson ones, wondering what she would say and if she would become even more flustered.

Soon, she broke away from his embrace to take a few steps away and speak her mind on something that he'd just been thinking about. Oh, how very strange and interesting that they would be thinking of the same thing... it sent a warm shiver down his spine. For a moment though, he said nothing and instead pondered over it, as he always did things and answered then,

“I have been too... It would be very nice to have a place to settle while still getting to be ourselves where we can roam together or you can stay here and heal. It's dangerous out here and to have wolves that would have our back would be very, very nice.” Not that he worried for himself very often... but for her. He would do it for her moreso than himself, so that he could know that she would be fine. Should he say that? Would she be okay with that?

“I remember when you were injured and hypothermic and I didn't know what to do. If we'd had somewhere to come back to, had someone to help support us...” He trailed off but he was certain she could figure it out. If they'd had someone who could help them through it and provide aid, then maybe he wouldn't have felt so helpless and useless for her... like he was failing her...

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

@Nastasya

Nastasya Vasiliev

She didn't really expect him to say anything about her little odd rambling so when he did, she looked at him but not with much more than a small glint in her eye before turner her gaze away from him once more, feeling her heart clench more and more. "Y-yes," she said barely above a whisper, her thoughts going into a train wreck of feelings that bubbled like lava inside her. It wasn't anything new, not when it came to him, every moment she spent with him gave her a similar feeling but it never burned with such embarrassment. Normally she was the teaser and he was the blushing pup, it felt strange for it to be the other way around but it wasn't unwelcomed. Her feelings always becoming more and more ripe to the point it was nearly all she could think about and yesterday was far from an exception.

As the concept of joining a pack started to take over the conversation, her mind never seemed to filter away from what they had been talking about moments prior and it made her feel like she was suffocating. His words didn't help the matter as he rambled on about his thoughts, one thing repeating in her mind over and over again, one that came to exist when Anteros mentioned starting a pack they could join and it was rearing its ugly head more and more. She tried to gather herself as he finished his first thought. All of it was similar to her own thoughts on the matter, allowing her head to bob up and down in agreeance for now. A place to rest and return to would be a dream, to have a place to call home even if she had called it home once before. The thing that weighed most on her mind was him leaving and her being stuck within the confines of the forest walls.

What about the darkness the ying-yang male had spoke of, what if it was something or rather someone she knew?

That last thought didn't come to form as he went on a second time, this time speaking of something far more personal, of a time she could have so easily died if Elias and Raiden hadn't found her that day. It was mostly her close companion that cared for her, the white prince had left before she came to and they were once again alone with one another. Back then as much as she already had a bond with the male with her, she hadn't really expected him to return to her after they parted way for him to spend time with family but he had and it felt so relieving. Blissful to have someone return time and time again without treating her like nothing more than some common whore. He was always there for her and she shouldn't question if that would change with everything they already said but she did.

Slowly she lowered her head and took in a breath, knowing she had to just speak her thoughts, the most embarrassing ones else her mind would never cease its yapping. "I don't want to share you..." the words were skimmed across a nervous hoarse voice, far different from the angelic one that normally rang true. The words were so childish and petty; possessive but they what she had been thinking about since life among others came to the table. It wasn't that she didn't want to join, quite the opposite actually, she wanted to have packmates but she was afraid of the cost of what would become of them. "..be away from you nor to lose you." her voice clipped and her jaw jumped, insecurity coming into the open. To lose him to someone else or for him to leave and never come back, it was a fear and one that had been there since the injury he spoke of. It didn't stem from that, it came from a countless amount of people that had done just that, often times without even a goodbye.

Hesitantly she raised her head to look at him but instead of waiting for a response, she closed off the distance once more and stopped so close she would only have to lean a little further forward to slip her nose against his. Her gaze was away from his at first as she tried to get the nerve to speak anything else further, slowly slipping into a little more confidence. "You're mine...my friend, my family, my home...the one I think about even when I should be thinking of other things. You are everything to me, Raiden," she earnestly spoke, trying to lace together her thoughts without stammering like a fool. If he attempted to move back a step or two, she would follow, determined to get her feelings across. Finally. "It doesn't matter to me where we go, where we stay...all that matters to me is that we're together. I don't want to be just not-innocent-more-than-friends-study-buddies with you. I want a life, a family with you," her heart seeped out and she felt her legs shaking under her, anxiety more than apparent.

She expected him to run, go silent or pretty much anything along the spectrum of negative reactions.

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

TAKA RAIDEN

"I don't want to share you," Raiden blinked his eyes, letting the full implication of the words fall over him. Didn't want to share him? Share him how? His company in general or him as in... this entire thing that they were? Whatever they classified themselves as, officially. Her next words clarified it for him. Didn't want to lose him... Was she afraid that he would run off? Would leave her for another she-wolf? Or maybe just lose interest? If any of those things were what she thought then she had nothing to fear. There was not a single bone in his body that wanted to leave her, that wanted to do anything but be with her and wake up in her presence every single day.

He gulped, trying to figure out how he would say these words when he failed so miserably before. His gaze had dropped briefly to the ground but when he looked up Nastasya was coming right towards him, she only stopped when she was right there in his face. Her scent was all around him, the beautiful smell the only scent he could focus on and her her voice the only thing that mattered in the moment. All of her words, the confession... Did she really feel that way?

The same way that he felt?

How had she worked up the courage to say it, while he was still behaving like a coward? Like a little boy that didn't know what to do with his feelings... She pressed into him, laying out everything until she was finally silent. What could he say? What did he say?

The only thing that he could think to say.

“Then let's have a family.” He grinned, that goofy little smile of his in his forever immature way of attempting to lighten things before he he attempted to touch his muzzle to hers, a show of affection that he hoped would calm any sort of insecurity in her heart. “Nastasya... I don't know who hurt you in the past... but I want you to know that I'll never leave you. I... I love you...” He spoke it as if a weight had come off of his chest. As if he could finally say the words without feeling like he was going to explode or that she would run away and leave him because here she was... She wanted him.

And he wanted her.

“You don't have to worry about anyone taking me. If we join this pack I'll still be yours, no matter what happens. If I'm away just remember that I'll always return to you because I am yours.” And the conviction in his voice was real as he finally felt that everything had been leading up to this moment. “Will you be mine... my love?”

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

@Nastasya

Nastasya Vasiliev

Despite having so much more to say, so many more thoughts she had kept bottled up, she couldn't speak any further and she started to withdraw herself from the close proximity she forced upon him. He might not have backed up any, in fact he seemed to hold his ground pretty firm and didn't appear intimidated by what she spilled out to him so carelessly. Maybe she was just blind right now to his reaction, her heart thudding in her ears and her vision a little blurry as she realized they had begun to well up with water, watching his signature smile sculpt over his handsome face as he didn't waste any time to speak a return.

She heard him, she did but it didn't register as real at first, standing there blankly with a dumbfound look on her face all because was still standing in front of her now and looked happy. Did he really say something or am I just imagining what I want to hear. Is it a dream? Her thoughts drifted to denial, gaze cast down as she thought she still was losing a grip on reality until a warm breath tickled her whiskers. A chill running along her skin, shifting the placement of her fur and making her look fluffier than normal. It felt like he was taking her voice as her name was spoken, no miss, nickname or any other kind of word attached to it. He laid her name out in its purest form and somehow it was far more enticing the way each syllable rolled off his tongue but trepidation of what might follow consumed her from enjoying it.

Ears slicked back as he continued, speaking of past trauma from others she might have faced and it made her realize just how much she truly hadn't told him, though to be fair she hadn't told anyone of past men in her life. At least no one in Cyrileth. Her heart constricted as she worried about where he was headed with such an opener, expecting him to say he didn't know her...they didn't know each other enough for her words to hold any structure on their lives. That wasn't what he had to say at all, instead he offered her security that he would be here with her before three words were fumbled out with relief upon his tone.

I love you.

"I love you, more than words can describe..."

Three simple words, three words she hadn't heard in so long, mirrored in a coo on her own tongue, encased with nothing but infinite warmth. Her vision became more and more blurred, tears flooding her eyes as she didn't know how to really handle it. It seemed she didn't have to speak any further in that second as his speech didn't end on that note alone, pressing forth a potion to her curse, trying to untangle the blackened roots that ensnared her mind with doubt and fear. He was hers. He pushed that forward more and more, giving her the tethers to wrap around him and never let go, to own his heart. She had never been a territorial woman but for some reason he made her that way and she would reign in that lead he offered her, cutting off more space off that lingered between their bodies as she finally took in the family remark as not being just part of her mind.

A question, a proposal took the spotlight and she knew the answer immediately. "You've captivated me since the moment we shared with the narwhals and you've had my body since the springs..." she felt herself warm at the thought, recalling him taking a raincheck and wondered when he would be claiming her again, though this time more than just her physical being but her spiritual one as well. Gliding forward, she lightly slid her crown under his chin, twisting her head to lightly plant a kiss upon his jaw with a faint hint of desire but it was rich with tenderness. "You already have me, you have for a long time. I am yours, every bit of me belongs to you, Taka Raiden," she spoke softly against the shell of his ear, the last bit hushed with passion as though she was telling a secret.

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

TAKA RAIDEN

All of their doubts and reservations were taken away in an instant in those few simple words. "I love you". So short a sentence and yet so powerful. That they could find peace in each other's embrace, it was a wonderful thing that not many in this horrible world could boast about. That they could find comfort together and felt like heaven had landed upon earth whenever they were near, well, Raiden couldn't be happier.

The tears were reflected in her eyes, falling down her soft cheeks when she heard his words and spoke her own. It hit him, in the chest, a full on blow that rocked the world around him and made it feel like gravity didn't matter anymore.

With the tears in her eyes she still looked as beautiful as ever. He wanted to hold her close and to shut out the world while they focused on each other. He might be granted it as she stepped in close and tucked herself into him. He threw one paw over her shoulders so that he might pull her in. The kiss to his jaw and the words whispered in his ear sent electricity down his spine. It was tender...

But even he could detect the hidden signals within.

Every bit of her belonged to him? His heart began to beat a faster cadence. He gave her a slow, tender kiss upon her brow and then her neck... passionate. Urgent with need... but he stopped. Muzzle coming back up to her ear so that he could whisper, “And what of the pack? Now that you know you won't lose me... would you like to join it?” It was something that was plaguing both of their minds. It would be a benefit for them to be a part of but he wouldn't push her if she didn't want to. If she wanted to walk away from it then so too would he. For he would be there for her...

Because he loved her.

“I am speaking”

table made by soar

@Nastasya

affiliates
credits
Site coding by soar. Banner image by Claerie.
Map of Cyrileth by Amphispiza. Board images by ??????.
Hosting by rpginitiative.com.