FOLKLORE

[ PM ] Dark Slumber
---

And so the Dragon slumbered, his massive, lithe frame sprawled in quiet complacency among the burned terrain and ashen remains. Hauntingly silver oculars were shuttered from the afternoon sun while the rest of his powerful frame blended with the charred earth. If it wasn't for the subtle rise and fall of his powerful chest, one would never know he lurked within the ruins at all. After a fair bit of time, the tip of his tail twitched, curling upward, the first sign that the Dragon stirred from the darkened depths of slumber. Coming awake was a slow affair for the Beast, despite the fact that he'd been alone for the vast majority of his life, Chernobog slept like the dead and dragging himself back to consciousness always took time. When silver eyes finally cracked open, squinting against the brightness of the setting sun, he grumbled, a rumbling ominous sound that seemed to originate in the barrel of his chest. He hungered. It was time to rise.

Elongated limbs shifted beneath his massive frame and the Dragon pushed himself up. His bones cracked, his muscles twitched in their stiffness but the Beast displayed no weakness. His ravenous jaws splayed apart in a fierce yawn before he languidly dipped his front half in an exaggerated stretch. Despite the scars and cold indifference that shined from his hollow point eyes, the ashen monstrosity was graceful in his sleep soaked movements. When he righted himself, a violent shiver careened down his spine and his ears twitched, catching the subtle noise of paws pressing into the dirt and ash. His muzzle crinkled briefly, a flash of blood stained teeth before the snarl died and the beast twisted, his lithe frame contorting to face the wench who dared approach him.

It came in the form of the child hungry Amelia. Too blinded by the past to see the ambitions of her future. His eyes instinctively swung to her belly to see the trim figure devoid of swell. Pity. She would have looked divine swollen and fat with his seed. Chernobog's nostrils flared, his eyes haunted but intent upon her approaching frame. He didn't speak, he was a Beast of few words, but he doubted she required them. Amelia had come here for something, though what it could be was anyone's guess.

"I am the dirt you created, I am the sin, I am your whore."
But let me tell you something, baby, you'll love me for everything you hate me for...

Coding © Plymouth
Chernobog

Amelia
Amelia Detherage
Chernobog’s musk drew her nearer. The larger man a svelte beast, the wrong pick for the russet serpent, but a dark temptation nonetheless. Amelia never could resist such things, it often got her into trouble. It was nothing new for the woman. Her dark paws meandered easily though the soot, the ash giving a grey hue to her toes. She would most certainly have to wash up later. What was the man doing in such a place as this? Cream tipped ears swiveled toward him as they drew closer to each other, her emerald eyes scanning his impressive frame.
"Chernobog,"
Her velvety, sweet voice laced in toxicity cooed at the larger beast. She moved to brush along his side as if long lost lovers having met again. She wanted russet to blend with the mute tones of his pelt, moving around his posterior to the other side, snaking her way up to his forefront again.
"A pleasure to see you again."
A glint in her eye, the mistress of evil, queen of the damned. He was a lovely morsel, one she wanted to consume as often as she could, as many times as she could. He would always be her toy, at least in her mind, and thus this day would be no different - she wanted to play.

words| @Name | notes

"We'll sharpen your teeth and the snakes start to sing." Heaven's full and Hell won't have me.

Table © Plymouth
---

The Dragon stood powerful and ominously silent, his silver eyes both cold and unreadable as they surveyed the rust colored wretch that entrenched upon his space. His hackles rippled with healing wounds, a pound of flesh taken by his beloved grandmother until he'd turned, lashed out and taken her. At the end of the day, the Beast was a feral monstrosity and be it pain, pleasure or some twisted malformation of the two, he took what he wanted, when he wanted and didn't much care who he injured in the process. She spoke his name and a long ear twitched, swiveling towards her to catch the way she purred his name. A shudder traced the length of his spine and his nostrils flarred, the only sign that he'd heard her speak at all. Chernobog was not a Beast of many words, nor would he ever be, but the fact that she was procuring his attention for a second time... spoke volumes.

She slunk towards him, all velveteen lines and seductive gestures, she brushed against him like a cat in heat, seeking to entice his lust with sultry tones and more than obvious seduction... not that such was hard to accomplish. Chernobog was more feral than most of his brethern and he saw no flaw in taking what he desired. Amelia came up on his opposing side and his lips curled back over blood stained teeth, a growl, low and deadly emanating from his chest. Like the lurch of a demon, his skull careened to her without warning, teeth seeking her flesh. If she allowed it, he would strike her harshly, teeth sinking into her flesh deep enough to claim blood before he would release her to savor the coppery flare on his tongue. If he missed... the harsh snap of his jaws would warn her plenty of the volatile mood he was in.

"Amelia." Her name rasped from his tongue harsh and pointed. A complete contradiction to her own. "hat do you want." A growl punctuated and laced with dominance, the Beast watched her with sharp intensity. She might be using him, but that kind of relationship went both ways. A sweet kiss of release and blood was what the Dragon lived for.

But let me tell you something, baby, you'll love me for everything you hate me for...

Coding © Plymouth
Chernobog

Amelia

The monster beside her did not receive her as she had thought he would, his fangs sought flesh. A harsh bite, given to her shoulder, sinking in deep, drawing blood. But as soon as he gave it he released, a warning no doubt. Amelia’s instinctual reaction spewed, a snarl of her own, bearing lethal bridgework, a flash of pearly whites. She did not, however, respond with her own nip. She did not want to delve into a brawl with the man - not yet. Although, the test of strengths with him would be thrilling. She would have to come back and give him a spar he’d never have before.

Alas, another day.

She moved in front of him, but kept a close proximity. If he were to bite her again, he could reach her. On a daunting, evil, almost disgusting level - she enjoyed it. It not only aroused her, but made her feel owned. Anyone who could dominate the woman was formidable, so his presence was enticing. His deep voice cut into her, demanding to know what she wanted. Now this, she had to think on.

What did she want?

Many things. Especially from Chernobog. But, she had to restrain herself. The viper recoiled, her dark eyes scanning his body visibly.
"Your company,"
She cooed. It was a nice way of putting it, really. The vulgarity which ran through her mind was much more...raw.
"tell me, Beast, what is it that puts you in such a foul mood?"
A sultry drawl, her words laced in toxicity. She did not want to be injured, but, she loved his abuse. She stayed for it. Longed for more, yet, did not want her aesthetics corrupted. The serpent remained ever vain.

words| tags | notes

"I Speak!"

I think

Wolf by Kati H. | Textures by JJ-247
Background by Vlad Chetan

Table by Plymouth
---

Chernobog's teeth sunk into her flesh, fangs slicing through skin like warm butter and while he retracted his jaws just as quickly, the harsh taste of coppery blood upon his tongue sent a full body shudder careening along his spine. Arousal and lust pooled into his blood in equal measure and the Dragon hissed, a serpentine sound that rumbled up from his chest like a bastardized growl. His teeth now stained with her blood, demanded her subservience and the beast stepped forward, looming over her close proximity with wicked intent. She toyed with a live wire, a rippling current of raw energy and as he propelled his powerful frame into motion, it was now he who circled her.

Each press of his paws was purposeful and harsh causing the dense musculature of his hide to ripple as he leisurely closed in on her. Unlike her seductive perusal, his own was much more feral, focused, a predator encasing upon the desire of his prey. His nostrils flared and steam billowed from his nares as he exhaled in a rough huff. One long ear twitched as she said she desired his company but he opted not to offer his voice in return. She'd stroked the harsh pride that brewed in his chest and even as he stalked her, he postured, allowing her to admire the harshly cut musculature in his monstrous frame. He was a dragon and if she didn't desire his time and attention, there was something wrong with her.

Measured and barely controlled, his movements maintained that feral edge, ears twitching as she posed an inquiry... or was that a threat? He stopped when he circled back around to the front of her and let the growl bubble in the space between them. "Beg and I might take that aggression out on your body." Not exactly an answer but a wicked promise all the same. She'd come to him with purpose and he would fulfill it... if only she would obey, but how far would she let him push her before violence became her answer?

Coding © Plymouth
Chernobog

Amelia

He was a beast, a monster, a downright villain - he was a boy. Chernobog radiating dominance and pain rolled into one, he played with her excitement by promising more sinister pleasures for her to enjoy. She stood still as he circled her, her eyes wanting to follow but she did not allow her head to turn. Rather, the serpent remained poised, the bite he had inflicted bled softly as he allowed his sadistic, sensual anger to fill their void.

He neared, ever so close, and then when he spoke, she felt a wicked shiver of pleasure ripple through her body. Amelia’s eyes rose to meet with his daringly, and a sly grin spread her lips.
”Beg and I might take that aggression out on your body.”
He was enthralling as ever, the ash and soot complimenting his fiery persona beautifully. Her ears rotated toward him as he commanded, and she let her chest swell with an intake of oxygen, holding it for a moment.

Chernobog demanded that she begged, but the woman did not know how. She hadn’t begged for much in her life, she only knew how to say pretty please every so often. Males usually never denied her, but he was the first she had encountered that exuded such dominance and command. He was unique, and she enjoyed him thoroughly. A harsh toy to play with, a pawn which could toss and turn, flipping the tables, putting her beneath and he atop. Her svelte frame melted with the arousal she felt now, her heart beginning to thud with excitement. Her two toned tail twitched in anticipation. She wanted to challenge him further, see just what he would do.
"Why don’t you make me,"
Her melodic voice was low in volume, dripping in a testing toxicity. She hoped that he would roughly mount, giving her another wound to tend, but filling her with the pleasures he had done so before. A small, bubbly giggle swelled in her chest, and she braced for the beast’s next move.

words| tags | notes

"I Speak!"

I think

Wolf by Kati H. | Textures by JJ-247
Background by Vlad Chetan

Table by Plymouth

affiliates
credits
Site coding by soar. Banner image by Claerie.
Map of Cyrileth by Amphispiza. Board images by ??????.
Hosting by rpginitiative.com.