Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

Leave of Absence
OOC Name: Aleksandr
Dates of Absence: 10/29 - i don't know.

mental health is going down again, be back when it's any better.
soar
Loner
OOC Name: soar
Dates of Absence: from 4th Nov onwards (til xmas?)

4th to 11th: abroad, and then 11th to ....whenever university decides to stop killing me: trying to stay alive
Shadow
Loner
OOC Name: Shadow
Dates of Absence: 11/5 until...?

Between the revolving door that is currently my workplace, the stress that is causing on my personal life, and the impending personal health decline that will come with it, I unfortunately need to extend my absence to indefinitely. Thank you all for welcoming me into the community, and hopefully I'll be able to return soon. <3
Di
Loner
OOC Name: Di
Dates of Absence: 11/17 - 12/22 and possibly to 1/7
Finals + vacation
Aleksandr
Loner
OOC Name: Aleksandr
Dates of Absence: 11|18 - 12|30 [i could be back sooner]
Kassian is rated M for violence and language and sexual situations.
Plym
Loner
OOC Name: Plymouth
Dates of Absence: 11/22 - 11/25

Going to visit my folks out-of-state for Thanksgiving. There will be internet where I'm going but am unsure how much time I will devote to lurking like I usually do. Although if anything pops up feel free to message me on discord since I have it on my phone <3
Raven
Loner
OOC Name: Raven
Dates of Absence: 20/11/18 (this is the european date system) to the 4/12/18
Kenny
Fairfolk
Kin
OOC Name: Kenny
Dates of Absence: 11/23/18-12/14/18

University is killing me, I just have these three weeks until I am out until the next semester. If I am in a thread with you and others feel free to power play my babe! Just send me a DM on here or on Discord before you post it and I'll tell you if that sounds like something they would do or not. I'm immensely sorry to everyone I owe posts to <3 I will be back and ready to write after finals though! Love you all xoxo

isoldehn.com