Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

[ P ] Take a moment
Ilios

post log:
S P A R K S

Raven

Stardust: 340✪

The night was cooler, Lia was thankful for it.

Having just finished her night Patrol, now she had time to herself. Her paws felt weary after her travels. Since returning to Ilios after finding Karnak, she had not stopped her training. But more so did it out of habit. To rid herself of wondering about her family... fearing the worst.

Droplets of water dribbled from her ivory chin and the cool, icy waters rushed down her gullet. Ash-tipped ears flickered to her fire-kissed skull as she hungrily devoured water from the stream. Her day had been long and maw dry. But she was not ready to sleep just yet.

A sigh flared through her nostrils like dragon's fire. Slowly turning away and her back to the moon as the stars above shone and twinkled bright.

It did not take long for her solitude to be broken. Coming into a small clearing, where small flowers bloomed and the trees parted to open up to the ebon skies; she spotted a glimpse of soft-muted colours.
"Mother?" Ismailia's voice called out to the darkness, sapphire eyes grew wide.

But for once, anger did not rage. Instead, ice crept around her heart. Closed her away. Sinai's abandonment was nothing new. How tragic it was that Ismailia had come to accept it.

"we're all young and naive still"
table ▶▶claerie. manip ▶▶ angus

@Khepri
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Not all ice bends to fire."
Ilios

Essie

Stardust: 385✪

Khepri
I HOPE YOU'RE OK CAUSE I'M WITH YOU THIS TIME

"Sorry to disappoint..." he said softly, slipping from the foliage and into view. It was only mildly amusing for a moment that he had been mistaken for Sinai, but upon seeing the disappointment in Ismailia's eyes that amusement quickly faded. He was not sure why the mother had felt the need to abandon her daughters in search of her wayward sons, but he was no mother so he could not assume to understand anything that went through her mind. They had obviously not wanted to be here. Why chase them?

He didn't voice any of these opinions to Ismailia and instead he sat down and offered a warm and welcoming smile.

"How are you?" he asked. He knew she was probably upset by everything that had happened, but aside from that... how was she doing? Were they still training for Agoge? Khepri couldn't imagine so with the disappearance of their trainers. Sinai was supposed to be training him as well, but she had done no such thing and then since had disappeared. He was almost glad for it, since he didn't want to be a fighter anyway, but he also didn't want to disappoint Nassar. He wondered how all this had happened.

Everything had seemed fine before he had left for the floodplains, but when he came back...

It was like everything had fallen apart and he wasn't sure why or how it had happened, but he hoped Ilios could recover quickly.

Ilios

post log:
S P A R K S

Raven

Stardust: 340✪

As the familiar figure grew closer; a saddened tone curved around the amethyst pools of her gaze. "Sorry to disappoint..." The soft tones of Khepri confirmed that she was wrong. So why did her heart sink just a little? After everything, Sinai had always been the one to leave first. Now... she had gone to find Khusus and Arsinoe. Instead of being here with her Daughters. Everything she had promised; to show the rest of their ture-born kin exactly who they were... was that all for show? Just to soothe the chaos that writhed within Ismailia? No. Eyes fluttered as she pushed away the thoughts. Khepri deserved her full attention in the here and now."I'm not disappointed." She forced a small smile to curl upon her lips as the softer-toned male drew closer.

"How are you?" Ash-tipped ears flickered as the perfect facade she played dared to crack. Her bright gaze broke from his and wandered about the small clearing; trying to focus on anything but the sparks that ignited within her chest. A dismissive tone flared through her ebon' nostrils; something that was mixed with a chuckle or a noise of desperation. "Fine." Her words came out more blunt than she was expecting. Her icy gaze widened as she focused back onto Khepri. "Sorry, I did not mean to sound so harsh..." Slowly, she slumped into a sit. Yet somehow, still managed to hold an air and grace about it. "I am just... tired." Exhausted. Fed up? Many emotions rolled within the girl at that current moment. Many that she didn't understand.

"How about you? I... haven't seen you around for a while." Her voice was softer as she tried to focus the attention from whatever clashed within. The ice that curled around her spine cracked against her heart that burned. Control. Her jaws clamped together tightly as she awaited the male's response. Control. A mantra that was sung silently within her mind.

"we're all young and naive still"
table ▶▶claerie. manip ▶▶ angus

@Khepri
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Not all ice bends to fire."
Ilios

Essie

Stardust: 385✪

Khepri
I HOPE YOU'RE OK CAUSE I'M WITH YOU THIS TIME

A small smile accompanied the lie that fell from her lips and he offered an apologetic one in turn. He wished he could ease the pain she must be feeling... the lose of her mother must feel great right now. At least Sinai was not dead; simply gone, for now.

"It's okay, I understand," he said warmly. Khepri was used to taking the brunt of the Tiamat's fury. It was just in his nature to endure. As she sat down he came closer and sat beside her, not sure how to cheer her up. He still didn't know his pack mates all that well if he was being honest. Sometimes it felt like he was kept at arms length, but then again he did travel in and out of the forest from time to time. "I know, I haven't been here for a bit," he admitted.

"I traveled to the floodplains, I've been trying to get to know Cyrileth better. I got caught in a storm and was stuck there for the night with a young woman I helped. We both ended up coming back here, she recently joined the pack. I don't know if you've seen her yet. Her name is Sif." It wasn't that tall of a tale, but at least it was an explanation to his most recent disappearance.

BIANDRI. Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG Intrepid Mortality