Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

Timber lineage - interest check
Loner

post log:

Kalli

Stardust: 570✪
Alrighty, so this won’t be very fancy. I’m gonna spice it up later. BUT. I have a slew of kids from White’s past mates and flings that I’ve had tucked away for a while. Would anyone want to play them for added plotting and dramatic affect? I’ll list them and some tidbits below.

Note: all names are subject to change by adopter choice, last names will be Timber. litter-mates to listed adopts and other offspring from more litters are available upon request. Aurelius Timber is played by Kat. Any other plot ideas or possible changes can be discussed!

Name: Gavri Timber - The Rising Tyrant
Affiliation: loner
Lineage: mother was Sable, father is WT

Skills: up to adopter
Constellation: up to adopter (I figured a bear due to her aggression)

Eye Color: golden
Fur Color(s): Brown, grey, tan, and white
Size: large category, tall and lanky, dimensions up to adopter

Alignment: somewhere between chaotic neutral and the evil alignments.
Personality: Aggressive, tyrannical, vengeful, angry, rebellious.
Potential plots: Gavri is WT’s first born, his eldest child. She is a none native coming into Cyrileth. You can choose either to have had her been here a while, or just entering. She hates WT for being an absentee father and abandoning his first love and mate, Sable, and their 5 pups, Gavri being the eldest of her siblings. She has always feared him and hated him for it. When he was younger he was a tyrant, had a pretty big name, before coming to Cyrileth and becoming a fly on the wall. She has not seen him since before his bear attack. She might want to kill him, maim him, or torment him just to make him feel like complete shit over and over again. She has never met Romulus. We can always flesh out other plot ideas if adopter wishes!

—————————————————————————————

Name: Decius Timber - The Odd Man Out
Lineage: mother is Sable, father is WT

Constellation: up to adopter (I figured the fool or the shadow)

Eye Color: ocean teal/blue
Fur Color(s): Unmarked light gray. Or if desired, a design made up of grays, whites, and blacks.
Size: medium category, average figure, dimensions up to adopter

Personality: malicious, unruly, oddball, creepy, giddy
Potential plots: Decius is WT’s third born child, a none native to Cyrileth. he has an indifference toward WT as his father, not really caring how absent WT was. Or, on the extreme contrary, the adopter may choose to have Decius be damaged psychologically from WT’s lack of structure and presence in his life. He is seen as mostly the “black sheep” of his siblings, smaller in comparison to Gavri and Aurelius. He has never met Romulus.

Roleplay Sample: this is mainly for you to get a feel of the character to see if he would be someone you’d want to bond with.

—————————————————————————————

Name: Romulus Timber - The Prodigal Son
Lineage: mother was Ronja, father is WT

Constellation: up to adopter (I figured the rivalry or the bear)

Eye Color: Golden
Fur Color(s): Brown, russet, Gray, white
Size: large category, strong figure, dimensions up to adopter

Personality: proud, ambitious, cruel, dreamer, arrogant.
Potential plots: He was the first born of WT’s third litter. Romulus looked up to his father, and tried to be the very best to WT. he often took on opponents with himself being the underdog just to test his skills and try to overcome a huge achievement. It could go either way, wanting to just do his Timber bloodline proud, or kill WT and take over as patriarch. He has never met Gavri, Decius, or Aurelius.

Roleplay Sample: this is mainly for you to get a feel of the character to see if he would be someone you’d want to bond with.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to reclaim any of these characters should they fall inactive or be neglected. They are only to be used on Folklore unless given my explicit permission to be played elsewhere.

BIANDRI. Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG Intrepid Mortality