FOLKLORE

[ PM ] This war of mine
The grave that surrounded him, slowly managing to come back to life. Sprouting in new plants and grass. Kassian wanted to watch this place rot all over again, as his paws wipe away that ashes and as the trees rot and ashes fall from the sky. It felt like fate, watching it all burn and being apart of it. Remembering the heat boring into his skin as he escaped. The adrenaline, been awhile since he felt something like that. But to him this whole god thing was a load of shit, nature took a part of the rotting must've done apart of the fire as well. Other's had something to believe in, his mother did. But if they were real, shouldn't the gods be helping instead of deceiving. He could feel the anger growing in him like a fire itself, burning through his veins. If gods were real, it was like he was devil. Taking part in wanting to destroy whatever mother nature decided to build and whoever was born under the eyes of the gods.

He was standing in a complete halt, in his head over thinking things. When he would finally manage to snap out of it, his crimson eye turned to look up at the trees, where darkness swallowed it whole. He huffed and begun to walk again, dragging his limbs as he walked, his stomach turned as it begun to sign he was hungry. So he turned and seeked for anything worthy of shredding with his teeth. His bulky build made it easy to take down medium sized prey, roaming the red wood, his crimson eye looked around as his ears perked taking in surrounding sounds. There was movement to his right, he turned his head ever so slightly when he saw a mule deer grazing upon grass that was growing in. Kassian grinned before bending down to take the deer from a good angle. As he took steps slowly and then once he was behind the deer as their head shot up. Kassian lunged off his back legs and used his weight to slam the deer to the ground. Grabbing a hold of it's throat as it attempted to get out of his grasp and land back on it's four legs.

Kassian tighten his grasp on the deer's throat, attempting to suffocate it. He then watches the deer wobble back to it's stomach, Kassian pressed his right paw onto it's shoulder shoving it to the ground and tore out the flesh among it's throat. Blood seeping from it's body, as it squirms and then slowly dies. He moves toward it's stomach and begins to tear the flesh and eat the meat that rested inside. As blood soaked his maw and poured onto the dirt. That was before he had heard movement heading toward him. His head slowly rising, standing at a halt, he breaths in deeply.

@Amelia

Kassian is rated M for violence and language and sexual situations.
Amelia Detherage
She had seen it all. She had observed the murderous scene with a wicked smile and a harsh satisfaction. The brute’s movements caused for her to become immensely aroused, the russet serpent’s eyes moving with him as he made himself a flawlessly executed kill. Blood spilled and it filled the air with the coppery tang and as the one eyed monster finally caught onto Amelia’s presence, the crimson liquid dripped deliciously from his maw. Her eyes grew alight with the sheer desire to jump his bones, but she refrained. She moved with a svelte grace, the snake slithering close, and as she came to the other side of his kill facing him, she noticed another smell. The caves?
“My, my. Have a look at you,”
Her voice crooned, velvety and sweet. She could see Lachlan recruiting this capable beast. She had to remember to compliment his taste later on.
“Does the beast have a name?”
She asked curiously, refraining from licking her lips. It was then she remembered her own ruined vanity. Her torn ear, the small scar upon her left cheek. Her flawless face was no more. She could almost recoil, almost hiss, but instead, she waited. She wanted to see what the man would do. Would he turn on her next? Her body could almost quiver with the thought. Oh how she longed to make this one her own.

“Amelia is speaking.”

Heaven's full and Hell won't have me,
Kassian watches as the female approaches him, no fear radiated off her and only simply admiration. He glares deeply, as the blood drips from his lips, his tongue slides across his yellow tinted teeth, causing the blood to spread and mix with his saliva. "My, my. Have a look at you,” Her tone caused him to narrow his eye, stepping slightly over his prey and toward her some more. A smirk spreads across half of his face, daring to question her presence. "You're quite bold, have you wished for your death?" He chuckles after his words and glares her down like his next prey. He could smell the wrecked sent of another male and something else he couldn't place his thought on. With the curiosity within her eyes, what was it about the beast that brought her attention. As his missing eye and deep scars that coated his body, weren't exactly alluring. Same goes for half of his skull that was scalped. His burly frame tensed as his head rose. Stepping forward toward the russet female, his eye taking in her frame and allowing her to see more of him up close in detail.

“Does the beast have a name?” His tone changed, she wanted to know him. "Kassian," his voice was deep and hoarse, but a touch of sensuality to lure her in more than it seemed she already was. "and what do i have the pleasure for your presence?" He questioned, as he stood intimately close, who was she? What did she want? No one dares to admire the beast, only has he seen fear from him. But if she wanted to know him, he'd let her. This feeling was knew, why did he dare to waste it. A weird feeling crawling within his skin and turning in his stomach. Like he could vomit at this disgusting connection. It had felt odd, unusual. But he let it happen, all to fast for his sanity.

Who was she?

@Amelia

“...”
Amelia Detherage
She could not help but to shudder with pure pleasure. Kassian. He was perfection rolled in blood, muscle, and pain. He was everything her nightmares could have conjured. From the horrible scarring to the missing eye, her emerald eyes observed and absorbed everything that created this monstrous beauty.

He asked if she wished for an untimely death, and if it was to be by his fang, she most certainly would be. A sly smile spread her lips, her skull having to tilt upward as he approached her, but she did not move back. She merely soaked him all in. Her heart thudded violently against her chest in aroused excitement and undying anticipation.
“My name is Amelia. I came because I saw you. An enthralling Beast. I just had to meet you,”
She began, her voice dripping in toxic honey, a snake’s song.
“Are you going to kill me then, Kassian?”
She used it as an excuse to test his name on her tongue. Her velvety tones cooed the words, almost a begging, pleading manner. He was her dark temptation, his bloodied face giving the woman a case of love at first sight. Her shame for her ugly face now slowly sweeping away. Yes - she had a few scars. But look at him? He was overwhelmed with them, and he was gorgeous.

“Amelia is speaking.”

A breath escapes from him sharply, Amelia. Thinking on what to say as she spoke with pure pleasure. He could tell she didn't fear him as her eyes scanned him like a form of art. His lonesome eye scrolling down her frame and so slowly back up to catch every bit that bared to show. “My name is Amelia. I came because I saw you. An enthralling Beast. I just had to meet you,” A feeling in his stomach that twisted and turned. The beast had slowly became aroused just with the tone of her words as her voice was like butter. Not daring to show how he felt, to ease the women in closer. “Are you going to kill me then, Kassian?” he chuckled, she played with him and he knew of it. "With pleasure." His voice sensual as he spoke her name with such ease. Taking a step closer to where he could feel her hot breath hitting against his maw. His crimson eye taking a glance at her own. Looking at her dark colored pelt, so many thoughts plastered all in his mind as what sick twisted things he'd do to her. He didn't know, but he had a feeling she'd enjoy pain.

"What do you want from me, Amelia." Although it sounded more of a demand, he questioned with such interest. What sick thoughts went through his skull. No one is intrigued by a beast, but she was and why? By now, it felt like he was just repeating concerns in his head. Questions and demands. Did she want him to tear out her throat and bury her beneath the earth's crust. Or touch her and fill the need no one else seems to be able to do. He sure as hell wasn't going to sit there and lay out his whole passed with her. Telling her his name was enough information. A strong deep irony smell pours from his mouth as the blood stains his gums and teeth. Standing so intimately close, he could smell her strong scent and he breathed lightly. Telling himself to keep it easy, as he would tell himself no to be rough with her.

@Amelia

“...”
Amelia Detherage
The pair stood so close that Amelia could feel his breath, could smell his powerful scent and phantom feel his touch. She longed for it, craved it, even more so than she ever had from any male. Her dark eyes never wavered from his singular hellfire gem, it captivated her. His voice made her shudder once more, her ears soaking up the mere sound of him. Kassian was by far the most enthralling specimen she had ever come across. She intended to keep him.

It was then he asked what she wanted from him. One brow quirked slightly, the urge to throw herself subservient to him all the while maintaining control whilst blossoming their potential love swirled into one dangerous mess, creating a hurricane inside of her. Amelia inhaled deeply, slowly, and it was then she allowed her fearlessness to go even further. She ventured for a touch, her muzzle moving to place a gentle nudge beneath his chin. It was a daring attempt, one she was unsure would be beneficial for her in the long run, but in that moment, it was heaven.

As quickly as she gave it, she took it back, her movements were deliberate but not rushed.
“Everything.”
Truth spilled from her lips like the blood that spilled from his. She could not help herself. Not when it came to him. And why? She hadn't a clue. He was everything she should stay away from, but Amelia was never one to stray away from the darkest paths. Instead, she yearned for them, wanting to discover every monster and demon lurking within the shadows. She may have found the ultimate beast.

A sharp inhale, shifting the conversation. Honey dipped tones cooed in a melodic tune.
“Your scent claims you are part of the Underworld, just as I am.”
She wouldn't mind sneaking into his den at night.
“It pleases me knowing we will go home together.”
Her voice was laced in serpent's venom, a malicious undertone given. Almost mischievous. Now, it was her gaze that dared him to go further. A silent challenge. What would he do next? She was his, all he had to do was take.

“Amelia is speaking.”

It had stayed in his thoughts that this was really the first time a female has practically thrown herself at him. He eased his nerves with patience, letting the female get on her knees to get a taste of what he has to offer. Kassian stands so close, he watches her nudge her muzzle against his chin. Not being able to feel the touch but his crimson eye took a hold of what was shown. Letting out a deep breath, he waited until her soft voice, broke the silence that lied in his head. "Everything," He sucks in a sharp breath, his teeth bared ever so slightly to keep himself settled. But the feeling of it was not working, he glares at her and speaks in a whisper against her ear after he breaks the touch of their muzzles. "You're a brave one, aren't you?" His voice was daring, he wanted her to take everything if that was what she wanted. The beast loved her figure, she was gorgeous and he wanted her to know of that. Stepping down her side, he nudged her close to her rear. Nipping her thigh, before stepping all the way around to her other side.

"Your scent claims you are part of the Underworld, just as I am.” He hummed to her words, "So i'll be seeing you around a lot more then huh?" Licking his lips, before walking up shoulder to shoulder. “It pleases me knowing we will go home together.” He knew after those words, she wanted him. But which sort of way? Did she want him in ways he wouldn't be able to give her, or did she want to give him her body. Either way, it would please him. Amelia gave him a feeling he hadn't felt in a while, something Manon didn't want to give him. Which boiled an anger in his chest and twisted his stomach. Why was it such a problem for him to cope with his pain and give a female any sort of affection lied inside, if there was any. He didn't know, but the alluring female before him, drew him in and made him want to do everything he could to her.

@Amelia

“...”

Fear was not a word that would describe Amelia. She was far too reckless for that. She never really had anything to lose, so what would she have to fear? The loss of her silver falcon, the loss of her dear daughter? Hardly. Amelia would not miss them, and she was doing a fine job of making sure they would never miss her. So when Kassian spoke of her being brave, she let her chin rotated down and away from him. She exposed her neck, clear as day, as if to dare him to ensnare it betwixt his lethal jaws. Her eyes closed for a moment, a sort of mockingly bashful expression coloring her countenance.
"I do not shy away from monsters,"
She was intrigued by them, enticed by the darkness. It made her tiny little heart skip a beat.
"If you’d have me,"
She began, and as he nipped at her flank, teasing her with his touch, moving in closer. He knew she was pliable within his grasp, and she - for once - did not mind how vulnerable she was. He could snap her neck, could bleed her out, he was daunting, frightening - but oh so beautiful. He was twice her size, his one eye scrutinizing her in such a way that made her want to be flawless for him. Was she good enough?
"perhaps we could share a den."
Velvety tunes crooned, an offering, a plead. It was then she ventured to touch the man back, a daring attempt. She played with fire, enjoyed the burn. Her cream bottomed tail swayed to brush against his own flank, wrapping about his hocks before sliding back to its posterior positioning. Her emerald eyes moved to catch the fiery hell that was deep within in singular crimson lense. She did not care how forward she was, Amelia Detherage was shameless.

words| tags | notes

"I Speak!"

I think

Wolf by Kati H. | Textures by JJ-247
Background by Vlad Chetan

Table by Plymouth
The beast watched her look down and away as he had spoken, his crimson eye flickered away from the corner of his eye to take a hold of the only slight emotion this female shown besides lust. "I do not shy away from monsters," He hummed to her response, taking in how he is just another monster and she has the ability to be attracted to them. But does she know, all the awful things he's thinking about doing to her? His mind was crowded with blood, lust and pain. This reckless monster had no regret for the things he does, whether is was assault, torment or strictly pleasure. Not being able to find himself to long for the touch of another in more ways then sexual. After all, the beast had no heart left for someone else. As he hates himself just as much as he hates everyone else. His crimson eye taking a hold of her figure, her movements and words. He knew what she wanted by the way her words were smooth.

"If you’d have me," He glared, narrowing his eyes to her request. She wants him, but he remained quiet. The only time the beast was left completely speechless. "perhaps we could share a den." The last time someone else was in his den was his sister the night their parents were murdered. He hasn't thought much of her, making it remain that way. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into, Amelia." Her name rolled right off his tongue. but he spoke with ease, being intrigued by this smaller female. She has touched the male back, no sound or flinch came from him. He simply let her long for his touch. As her tail swayed against her rear, he glared her down with intensity. His body tensed as he then let out a rough growl. "I must say, you're quite the beauty." Then his voice had turned rough and hoarse, as he turned toward her rear once more. Taking in her scent and the smell radiating off her filled with lust.

With a compliment, he decided to full fill her request with a more intimate action. Kassian then pushes himself lightly onto her, wrapping his arms around her hips tightly, as his teeth grip onto her neck digging in deeper then he even tried. He wanted to show her, he wanted her as much as she ached for him.

[fade to black]

“..."
TABLE ➤TWISTY . WOLF ➤Table by Twisty
Amelia Detherage
To many, monster meant something to be afraid of. It meant something to loathe, to cry out when seen, to quiver in the presence of. But to Amelia, it meant twisted delight. A darkness which enticed her, beckoned her within, pleading her to come closer. To Amelia, monsters were beautiful, and Kassian was the ultimate beast. He spoke, simply saying she hadn’t a clue what she was getting herself into. But that was part of the allure to him. Her dark eyes soaked him in as he moved with precision, pulling her in, taking her nape betwixt his battle worn jaws. She could do nothing but become pliable within his grasp.

[fade to black]

What he didn’t know was that he had her hooked, lined, and sank the moment she laid eyes on him. He could do anything and everything to her and she would do it with pleasure. She wanted to be his, and he hers, never to let go. Emerald lenses filled with the most immoral desires for the beast of Hell fire and brimstone.
“My dear, who has torn you down your whole life, to assume you are not a joy to delve into? You say I haven’t a clue what I’m getting myself into. But I think I do. And I know im going to love every second with you.”
The serpent’s voice was a croon, a matter of fact tune, her body having been ravaged by the beast was left quaking with pleasantries and prolonged desires.

But it was when Kassian called her a beauty that she became eternally hooked. Her heart locked down, her soul shifted from her body to his devil’s cage, and she let her eyes trail to meet with a singular ruby gem.
“I think you’re quite the beauty as well,”
Her voice hummed, her eyes aglow with the glory of the beast before her. It was love at first sight, and she couldn’t help but to be filled with the immense hate, lust, love, and compassion he inflicted upon her being.

“Amelia is speaking.”

affiliates
credits
Site coding by soar. Banner image by Claerie.
Map of Cyrileth by Amphispiza. Board images by ??????.
Hosting by rpginitiative.com.