Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

[ P ] Moment For Life
Astaria

post log:

Wynn

Stardust: 795✪
Night had fallen and Vasilica had set out from the safe borders of Astaria. She was a different version of the girl who had arrived at Astaria with her knight in shining armor just a mere month or so ago. No longer was she malnourished and weak; her pelt was lush and thick, her body now maintaining at least fifteen more pounds than before and carrying it very well. She was no longer skin stretched over bones; she has curves, bouncy and healthy fat, and muscles that supported everything without straining. If she hadn’t accepted the helping paw of the Captain of the Guard, she would have perished. Now...she was far from that brink of death.

She left her home and made it to the volcano without meeting or greeting anyone new or familiar. The journey was faster than she had anticipated and as she made her way to the volcano to peek at its contents, she wondered if she would meet anyone there. Part of her thought of Leviathan and his desire for power. Her heart gave a sharp twinge and her chest began to ache. Despite living within the confines of Astaria, she missed him more than she could admit out loud.

As she made it to the top of the volcano, her paws touched warm ground and she reclined to her haunches on a neutral piece of soil. Violet eyes looked to the churning magma within and she sighed as she admitted, for the first time in weeks, “I miss you.”

@Leviathan
Loner

Raven

Stardust: 230✪

[OOC: This is set in Autumn!]

The night reigned, Leviathan rose with the shadows. He was a man of the night; favouring the darkness as it moulded to his will. His pelt rippled like the night sky above. He had still yet to gain healthy weight, it was slowly forming. Too slow. But the spirit within him did not dampen, the hole that Vasilica had left was slowly filled by Nicharion’s presence. It he could not deny the violet eyes that glowered at him in his dreams. The soft words that still made his hear thrum a little faster.

But as each night rose, she faded from memory and he tried his best to push those feelings away with it.

Having recently arrived in the territory he aimed to claim, Leviathan had yet to familiarise himself with the patrol routes. Yet as he came to the base of the Volcano, his eyes glowered. Immense and bright. Could he be dreaming? The floral scent of Vasilica hit him like a tonne of bricks in his chest. Immediately, he followed. His paws dragging him before he could stop.

I miss you. Ebon ears perked as she spoke. She sat so quaint. So quiet. The heat of the lava rising beneath did not compare to the rage that splintered the icy walls around his heart. ”Funny, that is not what you said when you left, love.” He appeared like an ominous shadow behind her. Oh, wait! You didn’t even say goodbye.” A growl rippled from his icy maw. Oh, how part of him wanted to throw her into the volcano. But as he glared at her, he was fixated to the ground. His paws felt like they were trapped in ice.

What was she doing here?

"The King of ice."

"And his Queen"

Table By Raven, Art By Ashon<3

@Vasilica
Astaria

post log:

Wynn

She smelled him before she heard his presence behind her. Her nose quivered as the hot scent of the magma mixed with that of his personal fragrance, causing her heart to flutter without hesitation. She raised her head, eyes looking at the magma before she turned her cranium to greet the icy blue gaze of her counterpart. Violet gems within her skull showed a flame that had nothing to do with the volcano’s innards, but rather the spark that had never left her when she had reunited with leviathan. Now, however, she could tell that what they had shared seemed to dim by the rage that had replaced his typical swankiness.

His words were hot to the ear, burning the inside of her auds as she felt and saw how pissed off he was. She began to consider the best way to approach him, if he would even let her. The silence dragged on, until she finally found the words that rose to her mind. “Levi...” she breathed, her eyes never leaving him as she stood and turned to completely face him. A couple of steps were taken forward, but she didn’t push it any further as her gaze continued to burn. “If only you understood why...you would not feel so enraged...”
Loner

Raven

Stardust: 230✪

It felt like she had drove a knife right into his chest.

Once their gazes met, he could not leave. He would not run. He would not fight. He felt paralyzed. What fates were at play to make him feel this way? The way her violet eyes glimmered from the glowing heat of lava beneath, the way that a tinge of the lightest red glinted upon her soft... golden fur. He could feel himself relaxing simply by admiring.

No.

Something pulled and tugged. Beckoned to break free of its cage. Perhaps it was him. The real him. Not some love-sick puppy dog. The King. The beast. The man of ice. “Levi...” Soft words whispered like an icy wind towards him. Like a lover's hand to a cheek, in aims to soothe. To hold.

Like a silken rope wrapping around his neck.

She took a few steps forwards. Oh, he was so torn. He wanted to embrace her. He wanted to hold her. To let her sweet perfume pull him into a false sense of security.

But he also wanted to scream.

He could never hurt her. Something inside of him pulled those thoughts away. He could never imagine himself laying a paw to harm her, not even at his worst. Pride was among one of his many bad traits, but it had also formed into some twisted form of moral system. One that he hid unintentionally. “If only you understood why...you would not feel so enraged...” Had love done this to him? Unable to act?

Love?

"Is that so?"

His voice sneered with his crinkling maw. Voice crackling like ice in the silence of the Volcano.

"Come up with your best excuse. I am in need of humor."

He wanted to turn and walk away. Leave her. Forget about her. Find Nicharion and....

No.

He could not even see himself doing that anymore.

"The King of ice."

"And his Queen"

Table By Raven, Art By Ashon<3

@Vasilica
Astaria

post log:

Wynn

She could see the hurt that radiated in his gaze, the anger that rose and fell with each breath in his chest. His body was torn, stiff from trying to decide to leave or enclose the space between them. The heat of the volcano and the iciness from his black-and-white frame clashed from where Vasilica stood and she could feel the invisible fight in the atmosphere around them. Black paws carried her a couple of steps further and she saw his breath hitch, as if he were afraid for her to approach. She may not have acted like it, but Vasilica knew she had more control with Levi than with any other wolves in her life. Why? The answer to that question was simple: no one else meant as much to her as the fallen Salvatore King.

His words attempted to be cold, to be hard upon the ears and heavy on the heart. She knew she had hurt him, even if she couldn't see his eyes filled with the emotion, she could feel it in the atmosphere around him. She raised her head so she wouldn't cower, proving that despite their sudden separation, she was confident in everything she did. Even though her heart ached and the desire to wrap herself around him was strong, she couldn't move through those desires...at least, not yet. He encouraged her to explain why she had left and she thought about what she should say. Lie and wrap it in a pretty bow? Or tell the truth and present it in the same fashion? She was a wild card; you never knew what would come from those inky black lips.

Her gold and black tail flicked behind her as she watched Levi for a few seconds of silence, taking in his frame and the fact that he looked more sickly now than she. Her heart went out to him and she gave a soft whine, betraying how she really felt and what she really wanted to do. Words could be useless; words could not express her deepest and truest desires for him in that moment. Alas, she knew she had some explaining to do, so she would do it and attempt to amend the bridge that had been severely burned between her and her unclaimed beloved.

"You will be a king," she began, her words soft and cool against the heat of the volcano. "That has always been the plan and that is what will happen." She spoke with a brimming confidence as she took another step forward, each movement she made with pristine precision. "Everything I have done, Leviathan, I have done for you, for me...for us." She put extra emphasis on 'us', ensuring that her true feelings were wrapped in the one word that meant more to her than anything else.

"I was dying, Levi," she said, dropping the sound of desperation in her voice from the mere idea of perishing. "To think of you waking up and finding me lifeless by your side, I knew you would feel regret and guilt, despite the icy layers that surround you." She spoke at a volume that kept potential eavesdroppers from catching her words, yet loud enough for her king's ears to catch. "I had to leave, to make myself strong...something that you, my king, would do if the roles were reversed." Leviathan was a selfish man, a trait that Vasilica had taken into consideration when reviewing her relationship with him. Despite that one flaw of many, she felt for him something that she had never felt for anyone else...love. At the present time, it remained nameless and hiding in the shadows of her mind. All in due time, unfortunately.

Another step was taken forward, yet Vasilica acted like it didn't cause her stomach to flutter as she minimized the space between her and Leviathan. Violet eyes watched him as she slowly continued to reveal everything. "Rumors flew of a haven, of a place where those who sought shelter and reviving for the body and soul had an actual existence..." A soft smirk appeared at the left corner of her lip, the memory a fleeting one that she shared. "Who knew that a past acquaintance of mine would be the key to entering such a sacred fold? I was past the point of caring and he pulled me in, encouraging me to eat and get stronger as a part of their sanctuary...and I had to accept, Levi..."

She was now close enough to where their noses could touch, their chests could bump, and their furs could mesh and blend against and with each other. With half-lidded eyes, Vasilica looked up to Leviathan's icy blues and her voice dropped into a seductive whisper. "Everything I did, my love, I did for you and the future of Haldis. If I abruptly left and hurt you, I didn't do it intentionally. You mean more to me than..." Her breath hitched and her eyes widened, surprised that she had let her emotions get the best of her. Dare she continue?

"he's wrapped around my finger"
"she's my little bird"

table ▶▶claerie. manip ▶▶ raven

@Leviathan

BIANDRI. Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG Intrepid Mortality