Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

Table Testing
If you would like to test out code, feel free to post it here. We highly suggest that you save your codes elsewhere. This thread will be cleaned out as it becomes exceedingly full (roughly 4 pages long). Everyone will receive one week's notice before the board is cleared.
Ashon
Loner

I've heard there was a secret chord That David played and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do you? It goes like this: the fourth, the fifth The minor fall, the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Your faith was strong but you needed proof You saw her bathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you She tied you to a kitchen chair She broke your throne, she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Maybe I've been here before I know this room, I've walked this floor I used to live alone before I knew you I've seen your flag on the marble arch Love is not a victory march It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah There was a time you let me know What's real and going on below But now you never show it to me, do you? And remember when I moved in you The holy dark was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Maybe there's a god above And all I ever learned from love Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you It's not a cry you can hear at night It's not somebody who's seen the light It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

I've heard there was a secret chord That David played and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do you? It goes like this: the fourth, the fifth The minor fall, the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Your faith was strong but you needed proof You saw her bathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you She tied you to a kitchen chair She broke your throne, she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Maybe I've been here before I know this room, I've walked this floor I used to live alone before I knew you I've seen your flag on the marble arch Love is not a victory march It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah There was a time you let me know What's real and going on below But now you never show it to me, do you? And remember when I moved in you The holy dark was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Maybe there's a god above And all I ever learned from love Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you It's not a cry you can hear at night It's not somebody who's seen the light It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Raven
Loner
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

"speaking"

Table and image by Raven

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Ice is my clarity..."
Scamander
Loner
A simple life they lived, an endless push and pull of dusk to dawn, day to night. How far the hours stretched, less with the chill in the air. As the frost crept in like an invader, stealing into their queendom, the days of free falling play drew shorter, and yet, the pups remained uncaring in their safety, in the comforts of familiar cries and smells. This symphony of life held a tune known to her ears, the fae of the forest, painted in hues of the mountains distant and sweet. These were hours of an easy afternoon, the moments when the light streamed bright and clear, warm against her growing pelt, the mantle portraying her lineage, her home. Spun from marbled slate and ashen ivory, it was easy to spot her, easy to glimpse the dowsing child in her bed of ferns, blushing azure in the gilded lanterns.

Níenn was still in that place of naive youth, where the simplest of actions dictated the actions she took. The dowsing of easy peace, sleeping her days amidst the familiar embrace of family, confident in her safety at the heart of her mother’s hallow. Seeking food where she bid, the yet warmed bodies of kills plentiful here where the heavy bound canopy tempted the endless creatures to these halls. To maddening schemes of her brothers, to games and tricks, be they turned to her, or made in honour of her. Now, caught in the throws of the heat of a dying summer, it was only the call of her mother that drew her from oblivion.

Blinking, sleepy from a heavy belly and easy comfort, Níenn peered through the curling green, possessive over their maid. In the distance, even curled in her makeshift burrow as she was, the soft hues of grey drew her eyes, there where the cosmos would glimpse back, affectionate in a way that the heavens never were. “Here I am.” A giggle, skipping into a collision with the graceful curve of her legs.

Scamander
Loner
The Monsters Scream

Curabitur dapibus nulla nec enim commodo ullamcorper. Nulla pulvinar magna vitae est congue, vitae pretium libero accumsan. Integer non turpis egestas, tempus risus vel, fringilla dui. Etiam dui augue, rhoncus et feugiat ultricies, tempor ut ipsum. Vivamus pulvinar felis eget neque laoreet, ut congue leo bibendum. Praesent imperdiet metus eget blandit dictum. Aenean vehicula cursus lectus. Sed suscipit enim eget erat aliquet eleifend. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam dui lorem, ullamcorper in venenatis sit amet, rutrum at metis.

Curabitur dapibus nulla nec enim commodo ullamcorper. Nulla pulvinar magna vitae est congue, vitae pretium libero accumsan. Integer non turpis egestas, tempus risus vel, fringilla dui. Etiam dui augue, rhoncus et feugiat ultricies, tempor ut ipsum. Vivamus pulvinar felis eget neque laoreet, ut congue leo bibendum. Praesent imperdiet metus eget blandit dictum. Aenean vehicula cursus lectus. Sed suscipit enim eget erat aliquet eleifend. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nullam dui lorem, ullamcorper in venenatis sit amet, rutrum at metis.

In the Twilight High

Speech Thoughts
-intense thinking emoji-

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Varius duis at consectetur lorem donec massa. Quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus. Velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies. Vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est ante in nibh. Magna sit amet purus gravida quis blandit turpis cursus. Hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies. Varius sit amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus. Augue interdum velit euismod in. Pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies lacus sed. Nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium. Congue mauris rhoncus aenean vel elit. Turpis egestas sed tempus urna. Sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec. Ante metus dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu. Ac felis donec et odio.

Quis auctor elit sed vulputate. Egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus. In dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. At augue eget arcu dictum. Euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies. Sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum. Phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla. Velit egestas dui id ornare arcu odio. Justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus.
template by bean

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Varius duis at consectetur lorem donec massa. Quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis tellus. Velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque. Magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies. Vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est ante in nibh. Magna sit amet purus gravida quis blandit turpis cursus. Hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies. Varius sit amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus. Augue interdum velit euismod in. Pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies lacus sed. Nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium. Congue mauris rhoncus aenean vel elit. Turpis egestas sed tempus urna. Sed adipiscing diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec. Ante metus dictum at tempor commodo ullamcorper. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu. Ac felis donec et odio.

Quis auctor elit sed vulputate. Egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus. In dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. At augue eget arcu dictum. Euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies. Sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum. Phasellus vestibulum lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla. Velit egestas dui id ornare arcu odio. Justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu non diam phasellus.
template by bean
Ashon
Loner

@Jasper
Happy
Loner
Say my name and every color i l l u m i n a t e s

We are shining and we will never be afraid again!
Lunicea
Loner
1y

https://s15.postimg.cc/dj76dvfxn/rsz_eld...head_2.jpg) ; background-size:cover;">
"Speech" text

template by bean
Raven
Fairfolk
The Crone
Perhaps last year, she would have easily added a bite to the bark that came to Madoc's questioning. She was always quick to display her views and explode in a quick fury of dark fur and teeth. But such was not the wish of the gods. For up until now and to the Solstice; she was being tested. Tested by her clan, tested by the gods and even the very ground her tainted paws walked upon. She had to be careful. And even though Madoc knew how to get under her skin; she would allow it, for he was family and her only shoulder to rely upon in the ranks of the Seven. "Testy tonight, aren't we?" Still a molten glare was given. No growl of warning; yet the signs were there. Do not test me brother. Golden eyes danced in the shadows. Part of her almost wanted him to cross the line. She did love a challenge.

His eye was always scornful. Watching her every move. Oh how she writhed under that dark gaze. She was no longer a babe. Soon, she would prove to all Fairchilds that she was worthy of her title. Perhaps then those side glances would stop. Those hushed whispers of concern cease. "It is hard not to be restless in times like these... But you are right - the stability of our mortal plane thrives on balance. Too much of one, and we find ourselves lost to chaos," Tension seemed to ripple from the Shadow's shoulders; as her gaze was momentarily broken. A sickening smile curling upon her dark maw. "You forget that we thrive in the chaos brought by heathens. The fury we reign down upon them spreads like a wildfire." It had been too long since they had reared from the shadows. Too long had they waited to make themselves known. Her gaze drifted off, but this time it was past Madoc and into the dark night. "...but I share your worry in which we have waited too long in the silence."

A small silence ensued in which both took their gazes to the quiet gods; mirroring her brother's position, Caella soon found herself sitting upon the crisp grass with the moon enveloping her slender form. "The Solstice is nearly upon us, little sister. You will soon take on your role in a more official manner... How are you feeling about it all?" Now her gaze was upon him. For once it was not sharp, it was not amused. It was... youthful. Perhaps there was a sense of worry, or fear that flashed there. A small hum came from her throat before officially replying. "Indeed. You are not the only one to remind me so." It was on the very forefront of her mind, mostly the only thing she thought about before sleeping and waking in the morn'. "I. Am ready, I have waited for this moment for a long time. And yet.." Oh how she didn't want to admit weakness. But Madoc was the one to take her worries, in turn she tried to do the same. "I face a lot of scornful gazes, there has not been a Crone in our order for a very long time." A hiss finally sounded from her maw, much like a snake; she could not bring herself to admit that she was worried that she would not make a good Crone and fail the gods.

"speaking"

Table By Raven. Manipulation by Ashon <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Let us sit back and watch the world burn..."

isoldehn.com