Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

Table Testing
Ashon
Loner
The air grew thick and cloying, distant treetops obscured by rising grey smoke; the forest had become nothing so much as a pyre, and the Eldritch Tree its subject. The snap-crack of weeping sap filled the air. The Father's mercy was lethal, choking out the life of anything unfortunate enough to be caught within its scope. Red flowers of flame bloomed all around him, a contagion of bright and burning, scorching all in its path.

Oberon panted, struggling for breath, shying from tongues of flame that stretched greedy fingers out to caress his pelt. The path before him was blocked; every which way he looked, there was only flame and fire, smoke and ash. The outsider had overtaken him in the mad dash to safety, and now he could see nothing but his own ruin reflected in the flash of the flame.

Oberon snarled. He would not perish here, lost in the flames. The Father's hand had not closed upon him, and he would not accept a death by proxy. He whirled, stubborn desperation rising, searching for some escape, some alternative - and finding nothing. The smoke was too thick, the flames too widespread. Shadows swirled and moved, given life in the whisper of flame.

A dark shape hurtled out of the darkness; a touch upon his shoulder, a guiding hand, stretched out from the flame. Oberon whirled, white teeth snapping a mere inch from the outsider's neck - halted short when he realized who and what she was. No enemy, no hellish monster, this; just a woman, birthed of the bonfire. The female pressed herself into his side, and he allowed himself to be guided into better position; already he was gasping for breath, and sparks charred on his pelt. He stumbled in the wake of Nassar's lead, breathing easier as soon as they entered better air. All the while, his mind stalled against one irrevocable fact, one extraordinary truth - she had come back for him

They barely knew each other, and she had braved hell to try and help him. Oberon grit his teeth and pressed on, running boldly through the flames.

The fire thinned out; Oberon pressed against the stranger in turn, pushing her towards the limited opening. He had no intention of letting himself - or Nassar - die here. Not today, not now, not as forgotten anecdotes in the grand scheme of history. When they died, it would be with glory and honor and all the fanfare of their due. He would make certain of that.

Blazing branches pressed in, twigs and sticks and burning leaves falling from on high; Oberon surged forward, knocking Nassar to the ground and blocking their fall with his body. He winced as they impacted his fur, his amber eyes bright against the wash of smoke that stretched between them. Growling low in his throat, he shoved Nassar with his snout, helping her stand again, urging her forward - and they rushed out thereafter out into the safety of open air.

soar
Loner
CAIRO TIAMAT

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi quis tellus nec massa mollis faucibus. Etiam bibendum risus nec arcu vestibulum venenatis. Curabitur interdum consequat gravida. Fusce nec odio quis arcu auctor auctor. Integer ac odio rhoncus, viverra nisl viverra, blandit elit. Fusce feugiat eget nibh et rhoncus. Nunc sollicitudin volutpat commodo. Cras pretium lacus non orci molestie hendrerit. Praesent ligula augue, vehicula auctor blandit et, ultrices eu tellus. Integer suscipit arcu ut tincidunt bibendum. Praesent placerat tortor in lacus venenatis cursus. Ut nec tincidunt dolor, sed eleifend mauris. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla pharetra, diam dapibus imperdiet tincidunt, nibh eros fermentum leo, in imperdiet arcu neque in urna. Suspendisse non cursus mauris. Praesent in posuere lacus. Ut erat lectus, gravida ac libero sagittis, rhoncus rutrum enim. Nullam in mauris vel metus faucibus dignissim vulputate volutpat lectus. Proin a urna lacus. Sed condimentum scelerisque venenatis. Duis mattis placerat velit in vehicula. Cras at pulvinar augue. Nullam vitae velit convallis, feugiat urna consectetur, accumsan nisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc scelerisque orci est, nec gravida sapien lacinia vestibulum.

“Cairo is speaking”

Code:
<center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cormorant+Garamond|EB+Garamond|Playfair+Display|Sawarabi+Mincho" rel="stylesheet">
  <div style="width:400px;align:justify;background-image:url('https://k.nickpic.host/BGCWDF.png');padding:20px;">
       <div style="border-top:#ddd solid 10px;border-bottom:#ddd solid 10px;width:300px;background-color:#eaeaea;background-image:url('https://k.nickpic.host/BGhz9J.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;font-family: EB Garamond;font-size:10.5px;color:#505050;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:normal;line-height:13px;text-align:justify;padding-bottom:50px;padding-right:50px;padding-left:50px;padding-top:60px;opacity:1;"><center> <div style="font-family: Playfair Display;font-size:40px;color:#000;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:itlic;text-shaow:1px 1px 10px #000;padding-top:10px;padding-bottom:35px;">THE WEASEL</div></center>

text

[align=center]<span style="color:#000;letter-spacing:1px;font-style:italic;line-height:14px;font-size:12px;">“Cairo is speaking”</span> [/align]
      <div></div>
</center>

maybe...
THE WEASEL

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi quis tellus nec massa mollis faucibus. Etiam bibendum risus nec arcu vestibulum venenatis. Curabitur interdum consequat gravida. Fusce nec odio quis arcu auctor auctor. Integer ac odio rhoncus, viverra nisl viverra, blandit elit. Fusce feugiat eget nibh et rhoncus. Nunc sollicitudin volutpat commodo. Cras pretium lacus non orci molestie hendrerit. Praesent ligula augue, vehicula auctor blandit et, ultrices eu tellus. Integer suscipit arcu ut tincidunt bibendum. Praesent placerat tortor in lacus venenatis cursus. Ut nec tincidunt dolor, sed eleifend mauris. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla pharetra, diam dapibus imperdiet tincidunt, nibh eros fermentum leo, in imperdiet arcu neque in urna. Suspendisse non cursus mauris. Praesent in posuere lacus. Ut erat lectus, gravida ac libero sagittis, rhoncus rutrum enim. Nullam in mauris vel metus faucibus dignissim vulputate volutpat lectus. Proin a urna lacus. Sed condimentum scelerisque venenatis. Duis mattis placerat velit in vehicula. Cras at pulvinar augue. Nullam vitae velit convallis, feugiat urna consectetur, accumsan nisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc scelerisque orci est, nec gravida sapien lacinia vestibulum.

“Cairo is speaking”

@Cairo
Di
Loner

"Every guest in this hall," said Dumbledore, and his eyes lingered upon the Durmstrang students, "will be welcomed back here at any time, should they wish to come. I say to you all, once again -- in the light of Lord Voldemort's return, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. Lord Voldemorts gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.

"It is my belief - and never have I so hoped that I am mistaken - that we are all facing dark and difficult times. Some of you in this Hall have already suffered directly at the hands of Lord Voldemort. Many of your families have been torn asunder. A week ago, a student was taken from our midst. Remember Cedric. Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."

"speak"

IMAGE BY ZODIAC, CODING BY DI

Code:
<center><div style="width: 450px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #e1e3dc; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/38sRHSU.png'); background-position: bottom;"><span style="font-size: 9px; font-family: georgia; color: #000000; word-spacing:2px"><div style="padding-right: 30px; padding-left: 30px; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 480px;" align="center"><p>

<div style="width: 95%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255, 0.4);color:#000; padding:5px; align:center;text-align:justify;"><font style="font-size:10px; line-height:12px">
"Every guest in this hall," said Dumbledore, and his eyes lingered upon the Durmstrang students, "will be welcomed back here at any time, should they wish to come. I say to you all, once again -- in the light of Lord Voldemort's return, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. Lord Voldemorts gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. <br><br>

"It is my belief - and never have I so hoped that I am mistaken - that we are all facing dark and difficult times. Some of you in this Hall have already suffered directly at the hands of Lord Voldemort. Many of your families have been torn asunder. A week ago, a student was taken from our midst. Remember Cedric. Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory." <br><br>

<br><br>
<font color=#7d9d53 style="font-family:Script;font-style:italic;font-size:12px;letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px;background-color:#;">"speak"</font>

</div>
</font>
</div></span></div><div style="text-align:right;font-family:georgia; font-size: 6pt; width:480px;">IMAGE BY ZODIAC, CODING BY DI</div></center>

@Cheiren
paroxysm
Loner

words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words. words go here. write things. words.

image & coding by paroxysm

Amphi
Loner
“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
“You seemed to replace your brain with your heart ."

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
MANIP & TABLE ➤TWISTY
Lunicea
Loner
4y
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh, I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me
(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro magnifico
(I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me)
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Ah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Oh mamma mia, mamma mia) Mama mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby!
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here!
Nothing really matters, anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me
Any way the wind blows

"speech"
Plymouth
Loner

[32] But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing of a pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

[33] On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammeled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.

words| tags | notes

"Sif speaks!"
Sif thinks...

Wolves by Lina T. | Textures by Javajunkie247
Background by Sergei Akulich
Table by Plymouth

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair+Display|Satisfy" rel="stylesheet"> <center><div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; padding: 25px; padding-top: 565px; padding-bottom: 20px; color: #212121; font-size: 12px; font-family: playfair display; background-color: #EADDDE; background-image: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/d773cf83-2672-4c4a-9ba6-4bea0dedeee8/dcu5rj9-a67dc7cb-6c8c-449f-ab99-fdfa34d4ec88.png'); background-position: top; background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; border-radius: 300px 300px 300px 300px; border: 1px solid #000000;"><div style="padding:65px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 25px;  text-align:justify; background-color:#fff; opacity:0.4; color:#000; line-height:16px; border-radius: 0px 0px 300px 300px; border: 1px dashed #EADDDE; border-bottom: 1px dashed #AE9B9D;">

[32] But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing of a pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

[33] On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammeled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.

</p><hr><div style="text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; letter-spacing: 0px; margin-right: 15px;"><i>words</i>| <i>tags</i> | <i>notes</i></font>

<font style="color:#9D3800; text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000; font-size: 12.5px">"Sif speaks!"</font>
<font color="9D3800"><i>Sif thinks...</i></font>

</p>
Wolves by <a href="https://dawnthieves.de/wolves/polar-wolves/zoo-berlin/p-ber-2014/zooberlin1406linat-pelle-02-12828" style="color: #000">Lina T.</a> | Textures by <a href="https://javajunkie247.deviantart.com/" style="color: #000">Javajunkie247</a>
Background by <a href="https://unsplash.com/photos/-heLWtuAN3c" style="color: #000">Sergei Akulich</a>
Table by Plymouth</div></center>

isoldehn.com