Hello guest! Would you like to or Register? If this is your first visit to the site, please be sure to read our Handbook

Leave of Absence
Please post below if you will be delayed or absent in posting. Feel free to not specify a reason for taking a rest from Folklore! We respect your privacy. All reasons for taking a break are equally welcome. Those on the list will not be responsible for meeting activity checks.

Please keep in mind that those who miss two activity checks in a row will be moved to inactive.

If this happens to you and you return, we'll get you right back into the game! No worries.

Code:
OOC Name:
Dates of Absence:
Di
OOC Name: Di
Dates of Absence: 8/27 - 12/22
Delayed. I am beginning my first year of law school! They say 1L they scare you to death, so we'll see if that's true. For the first few weeks especially I will be trying to find a rhythm to balance posting and school work. I don't anticipate this being an absence or keeping me from doing anything I'm already doing -- but if I am not posting consistently, this is why Smile Please forgive me as I try to be a good law student!! <3
Kalli
Loner
6y
OOC Name: kalli
Dates of Absence:9/15/2018 - unknown
Raven
OOC Name: raven
Dates of Absence: 9/20/19- indefinite

Taking a break, lots of things going on and its taking away the muse to write. :/
OOC Name: Phoenix
Dates of Absence: Sept 26 - ??

I've already been pretty inactive lately but IRL's getting more hectic and stressful, so I am going to throw up an official notice. I hope to return? But for now consider me MIA. I can be contacted via discord but I won't be checking it a ton. A stressed Phoe = social avoidance :(
OOC NAME: Amanda
DATES OF ABSENCE: 9/29- unknown
Boyfriend left to go back to the military and I know I’m going to be out of it for a bit and I just don’t want people to think I disappeared. I’m just sad right now Sad
Myriad
Loner
HA
OOC name: Myriad
Date of absence: 13th of October - ???

I'm really sorry to everyone I've just left in the middle of a thread but school's getting a lot busier and life just doesn't leave enough free time at the moment. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
RAUM
OOC Name: RAUM.
Dates of Absence: 10/15-??? mid-Nov at the latest.

I'm not disappearing. Just extremely delayed. Please bear with me and understand that I have to watch 3 extremely active (yay @ sensory overload) kids who I adore but drain my life source daily. On top of this, I have to keep the house clean ESPECIALLY with an appraiser due to show up whenever in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime we're remodeling and trying to keep up with daily stressors, cope with my paralyzing anxiety, keep up with my classwork, and still find some free time.
Centience
Loner
OOC Name: Centience
Dates of Absence: Idk
kenny
Loner
OOC Name: Kenny
Dates of Absence: I don't really know x.x I will be lingering but school is really kicking my butt and after a few really bad midterm grades I need to focus on my studies. I am so sorry if I drop out of college I'll have way more time so stay tuned
[Image: kenny_group_by_vanillun-dcnod27.png]

isoldehn.com